I arrived at Caroline's in minutes and took a breath of relief and excitement. I can't wait to see her it's been forever. I miss the bitch. I knocked on the glass door and watched as she walked up to the door with the biggest smile on her face. I couldn't help but follow her action. 

"Sydney fucking Gilbert. It's been a while", she said trying to keep a straight face. I laughed and pulled her into the biggest hug. 

"I missed you bitch", I confessed

"Not as much as I missed you", she giggled back. We released from the hug and she held her hand out. "Now get in this house and tell me... EVERYTHING"

"Fine", I said in defeat, grabbing her hand and letting her yank me into the house. 

She poured me and herself coffee and brought them to where I settled on the couch. I took a sip almost spitting it out when I noticed her intense glare. 

"What?", I whined

"Spill. Not the coffee, you know exactly what I mean", she raised her eyebrows. I rolled my eyes but knew I couldn't keep something like this from Care. I have to tell someone. 

I have to tell her

"Okay, so Klaus basically brought us from hotel to hotel trying to find werewolves to make his own little cult of hybrids, right?", I started and she nodded sipping her drink. "While this was happening he was making Stefan, you know, drink human blood and kill every person that was no use to us", I said scrunching my face because I knew she was going to kill me when I confessed. 

"Is Stefan okay?"

"Last time I saw him... no. But before I could ask if he was okay... Klaus knocked me out and sent one of his little fucking servants to take me home", she frowned when I told her about Stefan. I know she cares about him a lot, a lot where I would never tell Elena. "But Stefan was trying so hard to keep it together for Elena, Damon, me, you, Bonnie, everyone Care", she smiled thankfully but not fully convinced. 

"Okay... but why are you so miserable", she asked. I looked at her confused and then realized.

"Elena told you. She told you that I was miserable for days fucking bigmouth" She nodded hiding her smirk. 

"Anyways.... you can tell me what it is, babe. This is a judgement-free zone", she had no idea how much I was relying on that.

"So... um... Klaus. You see, he can be very, um, you know...", I started. Care scrunched her face confused. Fuck my life. This is going to be a roller coaster.  "We were in the same hotel room for many days at a time and... um... you know, close quarters and all, uh", she noticed how much I was struggling and I could tell she was so confused because I'm literally never like this. This is so not me. 

I watched her as her mouth slowly started to turn into an O shape. And that's when...

"HOLY SHIT! NO, YOU DID NOT SYDNEY GILBERT. TELL ME... YOU. DID. NOT.", she screamed standing up from her seat. 

"Care, it was impulse, I-I didn't know what to do-" 

"Oh. My. God. You fucked the hybrid dick. Lost your virginity to him. And then for some reason, he made you come back home. That's why you're miserable and won't tell Elena shit. You little fucking bitch", she laughed shaking her head. 

"Your right but wrong. See yes, I fucked him, yes I lost my virginity to him, but I don't care about him. Okay? He was just a... s-stupid one-night stand", I stuttered not only trying to convince Care but myself as well.