Chapter 23: The Alpha Crush: Part 1

Hi guys. So I've been ill, so please forgive me for not uploading anything. I hope you all enjoy this chapter. I'm not 100% better as yet so this chapter was written using my phone. Sorry for any errors...

Enjoy!

"Wh-who are you?"

Samara backed away to the edge of the pond, pressing her back to its wall. The man before her stepped forward, scanning the pond as if looking for a glimpse of her naked body.

What concerned Samara was the fact that the shiver that went down her spine wasn't brought on by fear only...but by just starring at the god standing before her.

What is happening to me?

"Are you okay?" the stranger asked, narrowing his eyes at her.

"What the hell is wrong with you? What kind of question is that? I'm naked here! You really don't want to piss me off. What do you want?" Samara had to bite her tongue to stop the words that poured from her lips. His dark brown eyes glistened with humour and she fought to remind herself that he was in fact, a stranger she just caught watching her. "Who are you?"

"Lucian, was this really necessary?"

Samara's jaw dropped to the bottom of the pond with a thud as Malic strutted out of nowhere. He walked with pride towards...Samara blinked, Lucian?

"You're the alpha?"

"Yes my love and you are- stimulating."

She fell silent as he licked his perfect pink lips and winked at her.

In that moment she took the opportunity to take note of his features. It was becoming clear that he had a permanent sexy smirk plastered on his face or maybe that was because he was still looking for a glimpse of her naked body.

Samara could just picture the line of broken hearts this man had behind him and men that wanted his head on a pike.

She made an awkward cough before glancing away only to then return his stare. She noted how his jaw line was sculpted to perfection, and his brows were just too perfect to even acknowledge, which was truly sad. What man has brows like that?

She unconsciously rubbed her wet thump across her left brow, quickly lowering her hand as one of Lucian's brows arched.

His raven black hair was high in the top and puffy like a cloud. Even the slightest wind had it shifting and swaying.

"Ahem!" Malic cleared his throat, breaking the intense stare being shared by Lucian and Samara. "You could have waited at the house Lucian."

"I thought it would best if I welcomed my guests myself. You know, show a little decorum."

"You? Decorum? Have you had a sip of mad puss piss?"

Lucian shrugged and pulled at his black T-shirt, "Oh Malic, the ever joyful son of Gabriel, as I have always told you- lighten the fuck up man. Relax." He then cleared his throat and bowed to Samara, "Pardon my language princess, he is a very infuriating man."

“Oh I know.”

Malic closed the space between himself and Lucian to block his view of Samara, "Meet us back at the house Lucian."

"Would you like me to help you Malic, honestly? With breaking the stick that is wedged too far up your-"

"Excuse me."

Both men turned to Samara.

"Yeah, remember me, girl in the pond? You two need to calm down and you, “she pointed at Lucian, “that I don't know, needs to move your brain back out of your dick and back into your head, no offense but really it seems like this world just might die first before I get some peace and quiet! I'm turning into a prune here while you ladies bicker about nonsense."