Chapter 15

A/N
She's Like the Wind was actually one of Patrick Swayze's songs he sang. Okay bye!

When we got home, Rosie got sick again. Neither of us knew what was going on. Poppy and Alice snuggled her until she hopped off of the couch and sprinted to the bathroom. It was the girls' nap time to I laid them down in their room and hummed She's Like the Wind. They love when I hum that song to them; plus it put them to sleep. When I came back downstairs, she was in the bathroom again. When she came out, her hair was in a ponytail and out of her face.

"Babe, is everything okay?"

"Yeah. I'm fine now. I don't know what that was all about." She laughed.

"I don't know either but if we don't figure it out by tomorrow, then we are going to the hospital."

"Okay." She shrugged.

"Did you brush your teeth?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Just because..." I smirked. I leaned over and kissed her passionately. She kissed back with more aggression. Rosie got on my lap snuggled into me. Then Two-bit, Dallas, and Johnny walk in.

"JOHNNY COVER YOUR EYES!" Two-bit screamed. Dallas laughed and Johnny covered his eyes.
They walked in and Rosie slid off of me and her face was tomato red. I rubbed the back of my neck and chuckled. I started to get up to get the newspaper and I heard "uh oh". I looked over and saw Rosie scrambling to the bathroom.

"What's up with her?" Dal asked.

"She's been getting sick all morning. She was fine for the fifteen minutes before you guys walked in." I scoffed.

Then I realized something...
I walked into the bathroom as Rosie was rinsing her mouth out.

"Hey babe?"

"Yeah?"

"When is your period supposed to start?"

"Two days ago. Why? You don't suppose I'm..."

"Well, maybe." I said sheepishly.

Her face got red and she started laughing nervously. I left the bathroom and went back to the living room. Johnny had uncovered his eyes and they were sitting on the couch. I sat quietly in my recliner and got the paper and started reading. The room went silent. Pony, Soda and Steve walked in. The Rosie came out of the bathroom and sat on my lap. I could tell she was nervous. I was too.

"Hi Darry." Pony, Soda and Steve said in sync.

"Hey guys." I responded quietly. I got looks from the guys but I ignored them.

The rest of the night I was more quiet than usual.

~~~~~

It is 8:30 in the morning and Rosie and I are heading to the hospital. She started throwing up at 7:00 and has been throwing up every half an hour.
When we pulled into the parking lot and headed into the building. We signed in and less than five minutes, we were called into the room.

"So, dear. What's going on?"

"I've been throwing up every half an hour since yesterday." She said, getting cut off by a few gags.

She ran to the bathroom that was in the office and got sick.

"It started yesterday at around 9:15 a.m while we were at the brook with our daughters."

"So she's been pregnant before?" The doctor asked.

"No ma'am. I adopted one and she did too."

"That's sweet!"

"Thank you ma'am."

"When she gets out, we'll do some blood tests to check everything and then we'll go from there."

"Okay."

About five minutes later, the doctor began blood tests. We had to stay there until all of the results were back. She even did a pregnancy test on Rosie.

"Okay dear. All of your tests have come back great. Your pregnancy test came back positive! Congratulations!!"