(Sigh from the other party.)

"Come on. Eat them.. They should be good. My wife is a great chef"

(Sounds of munching food)
"They...mm areh gwood.."

"You like them?? Chimaek are quite hard to make but they are amazing to eat..ha haa..."

"I know.... "

"Oh.. You can cook? That's not something most of teenagers like to do."

"No. I only know how to make chimaek."

"Chimaek is your favourite food?"

"No. But 'someone I loved's'"

"Who is this 'someone you loved'?"

"Jeon Jungkook."

"Sounds like an international playboy"

"*giggles. No.. He was quite innocent."

"So what was your relationship with this innocent international playboy?"

"He.. was my childhood friend"

"That's only?"

".No...He.. was my.. sister's boyfriend "

"Did you support their relationship?"

".. No..."

"Why is that?"

"I thought she doesn't deserve him."

"So you hate her?"

" ... Yes.."

"Please continue to eat Jimin-shi"

..........................

"Jimin-shi. Can I ask you a question?"

"You were asking many questions already?"

"Ha ha... No.. This one's quite serious....... Would you forgive your parents when you return?"

"I don't want to go back."

"I can understand but are you going to hate your parents throughout your life. Although you are stuck here for four years you have a whole life ahead. You would be left alone but you have to fight to survive. Throughout this survival , are you going to hate your family?"

"What do you expect me to do?"

"Forgive."

"You want me to forgive them to turn back on me when I needed them the most?"

"It's not their fault to believe evidences. And it's not your fault to be led by emotions to commit a murd......"

(Interupted by sounds of a box falling down)

"You think I killed her too?.. Ah... ? You think I'm a murderer too? What am I ? A junkie? A psycho? I thought... I thought you believe me... You.. you..."

"Jimin-shi.. Ofcourse I believe you.."

"No... you don't.. Noone does..."

( sounds of an alarm . A door opened and hear footsteps of several people followed by a sound of a struggle )

"No no agent Wang. He's not doing anything. I can calm him down.......Don't hurt him.....  Get out... you are hurting him....."

" Dr. Yoo. Let us handle him. These are criminals. You can't handle them by soft words."

"He did nothing. It was just a small breakdown you don't have to hit him."

" That's how we handle criminals Dr.Yoo."

"Where are you taking him?"

"To his cell.....Looks like you are going to loose the dinner pretty boy"

◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇

RECORD : 3 =Session 12

"Today is a beautiful day isn't it?"

.......................

"Do you like to eat Kimichi  Jimin-shi? I can ask my wife to make them to you"

.......................

"Are you already got tired of me? "

......................

"Jimin-shi??"

....................

"Jimin-shi? Jimin-shi??"

( sound of someone standing up from a chair)

"Jimin-shi?"

"No!!!... no!!. Don't touch me.!!!....I know... You are also one of them......."

"One of who Jimin-shi?!!..... Tell me..!!"

"*whisper... W..wang..."

"He...tried to touch.. you in a wrong way..? Are you alright? Did he.. Did he hurt you?"

"*whisper .No....."

".........Excuse me Jimin. I have to make an argent call."

(Walks across the room)

"Hello.. hello director. It's me. Dr.Yoo. Yes. Yes.I called you because I have to report something serious"

◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇

RECORD:4 = Last session

"How do you feel Jimin-shi?"

"Good"

"Rate from 1-10?"

"...8"

"Oh my..... That's great. Any paticular reason for it?"

"*giggles  Dr.Yoo. They release me next week and found me a place to live. Ofcourse I'm feeling good"

"I must not say this but I'm gonna miss you and wish you would stay a little longer"

"I'm not sure if I would miss you but I'm sure gonna miss your wife's food"

"Aish this kid.... "

"*giggles  No no Dr.Yoo. I know I'm going to miss you. I have know one else"

"When you came here you had noone and you were broken but look at you now....... all giggling and joking...I must admit Jimin you are the strongest boy I've ever met. "

"But I do not have muscles...."

"Those muscle pigs can't even dream to reach your strength... I don't mean the phisical strength but the strength in your heart. From next week you would meet many challenges. I know you would meet them as strong as you are. And I want you to do something for me...."

"What's that Dr.Yoo?"

"I want you to forget. You came here with a painful memory. Something awful for a boy in your age but now you can't do anything about it. Past is past. It is past because we can't change it again but we can do one thing. Forget. Forget your past.

You are going out of here as a new person. And I want you to forgive. Many people has wronged you. You do not deserve that kind of treatment but remember noone is perfect, even you, your parents or that innocent international playboy. They only believed what they wanted to believe or forced to believe. It's not their fault. So I want you to forgive them. Forget and forgive. Would you do this for me?"

"......I..I'll try my best Dr.Yoo."

"That's enough for me"