Chapter 1:Kimichi

Jimin watched as his sister held hands and shared passionate kisses with love of his life Jungkook. Since it was a Sunday afternoon his both parents were at home. They dearly invited their future son-in-law for the dinner before their late night date. Just because he didn't want to be an outcast he also invited Taehyung.

  "This Kimichi is so good mama..Jungkook really likes to eat Kimichi." His sister claimed with her annoying high note tone..

  "He hates Kimichi.." Jimin couldn't tolerate spinning lies about his love. He knows Jungkook more than anyone in this room.

" Why don't you just shut up and fuck off with your boyfriend"
"Taehyung is not my boyfriend"

"Oh yeah? Then he's just a side fuck of yours?"

" Park shin-hye!!!!!"
He was boiling with anger.. His hands were trembling. That's when his mother decided to interfere.

"Jimin did you take your pills?"

Before Jimin can answer Shin-hye said " Those pills can't stop him from being a madman mother." Their mother knew that's the peak.

" Shin-hye, why don't you take your boyfriend to the date. It's already late"

"Oh yeah.. We should keep going Jungkook-ah... Bye mom"

"Mrs.Park, I really enjoyed the dinner. " Jungkook came to bid goodbye.

"How about Kimichi? You didn't like it?"

"No no They are delicious. I didn't like them when we were young but now I eat them."

Jungkook turned to see Jimin staring back with eyes saying'betrayer'. He knew the younger knows him more than anyone. Afterall they grew up together but it changed when Shin-hye came to the picture.

"Then I'll keep going Mrs .Park. Thanks to the dinner" Shin -hye has already gone out. "Bye Jimin. Bye Taehyung. See you tomorrow at school."

Jimin didn't try to respond." You too man" Taehyung shouted, mouth was filled with food.

"So now you have the voice? Where were you when that bitch was saying you are my fuck?"

" What can I do.. It's your family problem. I can only sit here and enjoy the drama."

"I hate that bitch. She keeps going around with others and still date Jungkook. He's also act blind to those rumours. She doesn't deserve a single hair of Jungkook"

" C'mon Jiminie. We have nothing to do in this matter. Don't you remember at the last time you tried to say a rumour about her to Jungkook you almost lost a teeth.. I don't understand how you still love him."

"It's because he looked insanely handsome when he fights"
" with you?"

" Yeah. Even with me. Agh.. He' going to be death of me one day"

"I do not doubt that now. Anyway let's go and make the report. Tomorrow is a big day for you. You can't mess this"

"Yeah you're right. Or else Mr.Kai would kill me"
◇◇◇◇