Chapter 3:A slap to a bitch

As soon as Jimin entered the meeting room Taehyung rushed towards him.

" Did you hear?"

"Yes"

" What are you gonna do?"

"Nothing.. I guess."

Taehyung looked at his worn out friend. He was with him since the beginning. He witnessed all his heartbreaks. He can't help but pity him.

"Don't worry Jiminie. I'm sure you are gonna be the president"

Jimin turned towards his friend and frowned.

" You and me both know that's not gonna happen. That bitch is school princess while I'm nobody. Noone's gonna vote me"

"But I think you have some good points too. Everyone knows Mr. Kai favours you. So they'd vote you to gain Mr.Kai's attention"

"What did you say?"

"...I mean everyone have seen you working for the club. So they'd vote you"

" I doubt that"

" Let's just see where this goes. If something went wrong we'll come up with another plan"

"Hmm...."

Everyone went quite as their teacher entered. At first the meeting went smoothly. Mr.kai read the monthly report and their achievements in the school. But every passing minute Jimin felt very anxious. Specially when Shin-hye's eyes were boring into Jimin who was staying behind Mr.Kai and giving anything necessary to him.

"Ok.. Let's get to our most important event of this meeting. Students who like to be the next president , please step forward."

Shin-hye quickly step forward.Taehyung leaned to Jimin and whispered"Fighting"

Jimin went forward and stand with his poker face. Mr.Kai looked at him and gave a reassuring smile which he bearly returned. He turned to see Shin-hye glaring at him. He really didn't understand this girl. How many men did she need to satisfy herself.. He didn't care about her fuck life as long as she keeps Jungkook away from it but the thing was she decieves Jungkook and make him looked like her obedient puppy.

◇◇◇◇◇

Through out the whole process he was silent but when Mr.Kai announced the result which as expected Shin-hye has recieved most of the votes he can't help but glare at her. She ruined everything. She has taken everything from him. Before she appeared in his life everything went smoothly. His parents loved him, his teacher praised him , Jungkookie was always with him and he didn't even had to swallow that stupid pills.

Four years before when they were fourteen Shin-hye came to his house She was a distant relative of his father. Her mother has died in an accident and soon after her father has left her alone to go with his mistress. His parents took her to their shelter out of pity and treated her as their own daughter. With her delicate, talkative behaviour she soon won hearts of elders.

At first Jimin was happy. He was excited to have a sister. More like a twin sister since they were in same age. He'd sneak out to her bedroom at night to talk with her. They talked about many things. He even said her about Jungkook.

Everything went very well at the beginning. She began to show her talents in school and home but he was fine with it. Actually he was proud of her. Eventhogh everyone started to compare him with her, he patiently tolerated it. But it changed when he found her with Jungkook in the football lockerroom.

The day before this incident he made chimaek exclusively to Jungkook. He was not good in cuisine but with the help of their part time servant he made them for Jungkook. But when he went to locker room to hand over the lunch box he witnessed a heartbreaking scene.

Two days after that Shin-hye came to his room. She sat in his bed with legs cross. "Jungkook is my boyfriend. I hope you'd stay away from him"

He can't expalin how much rage created in him. "What about Jaeson?" Jaeson was the one Shin-hye kept dating for a while.

" What about him?"

" Are you going to fuck with both of them? Aren't you nothing less than a slut?"

-SLAP-

"Don't you dare call me a slut! Do you think Jungkook will love you. He never loved you. I was the only one in his heart. Eventhough I played around with other men he'd soon open his arms as soon as I go to him. Remember this Jimin. You are nothing. NOTHING. Even in home or school or to Jungkook. You are nothing. So stay away from my business."

All those scenories ran through his mind. He could still feel the itching sensation on his cheeks. Looking at smirking Shin-hye he wished he could returned that slap on her. Next minutes that's exactly what he did.

-SLAP-