Chapter 10: Homeless

Jimin heard few chatterings and sounds of utensils  around him. He realized he was in a public place. He opened his eyes and soon shut them as he couldn't get adjust to the light.

"Oh you are awake..."

Jimin turned to see where the voice came. His eyes met with a man who had a kind smile on his face. The man was quite tall and Jimin can't avoid his handsomeness.

"Here drink this water and eat this. They 'll give you some strength. "

The man said while placing a water glass and a croissant. Jimin then realized he was in a cafe. He was in the last bench away from the other customers. He didn't know how he ended up here but he could care less about it. He gave his full attention to the croissant infront of him.

When he was almost done with the croissant he realized he did not even thanked the man. He looked up to see the man looking at him in an amuzed look.

"Oh my... You look like you was starving the whole time."

Jimin slowly gulped the food and turned to the man.

"Thank you for the food. I couldn't eat anything today."

"Oh that's fine. You looked like you needed help. So Me and my husband both are glad to help you. "

"Your husband...."

" Oh...He's the one who took you here. That policeman. He entrusted you to me and went for his duty. "

"Oh.. Thank you so much for the treat. Tell your husband I thanked him too."

" Oh that's fine. It's his duty anyway. Eat slowly.. no need to hurry."

Jimin was in a hurry. He should find a job. As his stomach is already contented it's better start soon. Jimin quickly ate the croissant and gulped the whole glass of water.

" Thank you sir. I think I should go now"

"No.. no you are still weak. Please stay for a while. I'd bring you a latte as well"

" Please sir. You helped me enough. I have somethings to do. So I should go before the dark" Jimin said while looking out of the darkening sky.

"I can't let you go. My husband would be mad. Please stay for a while"

"Sorry sir but I should really go. I have to find a job before the rain. Or else I  would be kicked out of my appartment"

"Job is it?... What kind of jobs did you do before?"

"I did cleanig jobs. I worked in a club." Jimin said looking out of the glass window impatiently.

"Then how old are you?"

" 21 "

" Graduate from..?"

"Couldn't graduate" Jimin finally looked at the man. Why did he feel like he's been interviewed.

"Ever worked as a waiter?"

".... No.. but I can learn." Jimin said smiling and feeling curious where this conversation leads.

"Oh then you are so lucky. I was looking for some young and energetic man to work in my cafe. I think you could fill that."

Jimin jumped out of his chair in excitement.

"Really.???????... thank you..thank you.. Thank you so much. When can I start?"

" Tommorrow if you are okay."

" Yes... Yes I would come tomorrow... sir you won't be disappointed in me. I'd work hard"

"I guess you would. By the way I'm Seokjin.
You can call me Jin. You are....."

"Jimin."

◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇

Jimin was not in a hurry. Eventhough the sky was darkened and there were distant sounds of growling and lightenings he was not in a hurry to go home. He was walking towards his house. He was almost dancing due to his happiness.

He did not expect to find such a good job. It was even better than his cleaning job. The payment is also good and he believed the boss was also great.

He was so cought by his happiness that he did not notice a very expensive car was slowly following him since he got out of the cafe.

The man in the car tightened his hands around the steering wheel.

"Is he..... smiling?" The man knew there was no one in the car with him but he wanted to talk out loud anyway.

"Oh... so just by kicking out from your job would not erase that smile?.. Then how about being homeless..." Jungkook smirked

"Looks like I need to make few calls.."