THE GOOD ONE (M)

Embrace this tinny body on my chest, i hold her cute little fingers in mine. Kiss her chubby cheeks, then rubs it . Her cute nose,her little lips, people say she got it from me. But her eye's was my favorite.

I heard her steady breath like a melody to my ears. She's sleeping peacefully. My treasure, my love and my life. My 6 month old baby,My Quineera. I hold her tight and put her in baby crib beside my bed. I kiss her forehead one more times.

"Mommy love you Queenie.." I said to my sleeping baby.

"Mama loves you too baby and...mommy.." Lisa says while she's hugging me from behind and kiss my shoulders..

"Heyyy....i didn't hear you getting out of toilet..." I say and smiles in Lisa embrace. I miss her warm hug. She's been busy lately with her solo project.

"Yeahh.... You adore Queenie so much until you didn't know that i already finish my bath..emmhhhhh......i miss you Love..." Lisa started kissing my shoulder to my neck and never fail to makes me moans.

"How was work honey??" I face her and hug her tight and put my face on her neck.

"All well... Just i miss my wife and my baby so much... i just feels bit tired...you know,after our hiatus 2 years ago after our marriage.." we've been hiatus after we announce that's we gonna get married 2 year's ago. Lisa just want us to focus on our life's and after 1 and half years I've been pregnant with Quineera.

I lead Lisa to our bed and we lay down. I makes her chest as my pillow and my arms on her waist. I loves Lisa scent. She's my others addicted after our baby. But Ofcourse, Lisa my first addicted.

"I still remember the day when dispatch announced our relationship and my condition on sosial media.. at first, i was afraid.. afraid we may getting so many haters..afraid that's maybe haters will comes and attack you..but, one week already passed, then 2 weeks turn into months but it's quiet miracle when we got so many support from our fans.. can't deny we also get haters but the love we received more than hated... Im so glad that's our fans very supportive towards us Love .." she say and rubs my back.

Lisa was a rapper and model back then while me,my self was an idol with group called Blackpink. We meet when we make a photographer together in one cf. We've been in a relationship 4 year's before dispatch reveal about us. And 6 months after the scandal we get married.

"Im glad that's im married to Lisa Manoban.. the sweetest, kind, gentle woman,and loving person everyone could ask for...i love you honey.." i kiss her jawline plenty of time. She giggled. My sweet melody this past few years.

"Don't you miss your stage Love?? I think your fans miss you already.." I look into her eyes and draw a circle on her chest.

"I do ...but, I can't for now.. I don't want to left Queenie with baby sitter for 24 hours.. she's still a baby..maybe next year I'll think about it..." She kiss my lips. It's feels so good,so perfect. I kissed her back with the same amount. Show her how much i love her.

She's flip our body and now I'm under her. She kiss my upper lips and sucks it. I moan between our kiss. I put my hands on her nape deepens our kisses. Her kiss go down to my jawline and neck. She started to sucks my neck but not to put a hickey. I closed my eyes feeling the love she give to me thru her kiss.

She throw her pajamas and mine. She start to massage and sucks my nipples. She sucks it hard and licking it makes me closed my eyes and moaning mest. She so good. I couldn't get enough of her.

"Emmmhhhh.... Honnn ..." I moanig and play with her baby hair.

"Do you like it Love??" She ask me and suck me hard. One of her hand already playing with my clitoris on my panty .

"Y-yesss.....i love it .. don't stopp..." She's go down between my legs. She kiss and licks my belly button down to my panty and......

*Baby crying*

"I'll take it Love.." she stand up and peck my lips let me panting hard. This is what i adore much about Lisa. She will put our Quineera first. This is not the first time that our precious Queenie become a cock block. But instead of being mad Lisa will approach our baby immediately.

"Sshhhh baby.... Don't cry... Mama is here...do you hungry??waitt .." she's baby talking to our baby and make her milk.

"Let me help hon..." I've been cut before i stand to help her.

"No need love, let me take this..you already tired babysitting her for whole day so,let me..." Tell me how i am so lucky to have Lisa in my life. She's been like that since our Quineera was born. No matter how tired she is, she still makes sure that when her home baby duty is hers.

"Finally, sleep well little mandu..." She kiss our baby for the last time and lay beside me again.

I'm going on top of her and grinding my wet core on her hard cock. I know she can feels how wet was i right now. Seeing how gentle she's with our baby makes me horny. I start to kiss her lips and never stop my grinding season.

"Emmmmhhh... you're so wet my love.." she said between our kiss.

"Yes, i am.. I'm wet bcoz how gentle you're towards our baby and i became more wet to feels your cock hard bcoz of me.." i sad and kiss her jawline.

I sucks and licks her neck while my hands down to her boxer. I hold her hard meat and start to massage it up and down.

"L-lovee.....ahhhh.... that's feels good....emmmhhhh...." She closed her eyes and bite her lips.

I throw my panty and her boxer and adjust her sharp into my wet core . I let her sharp in slowly and slowly until i feel so full..i adjust to her size. Im still not used to her sizes even we make it thousand of tomes already .

"You feels so tight lovee....so warmmm .." Lisa sit and rubs my back. I start to move and that's make us moans. I kiss her lips and ridding her not to slow but not too fast.

"Emmmhhhh .......you feels good inside me honnn ...just feels like our first time..." I said and still kiss her .

Lisa suck my breast and nipples while me ridding her. I put my hands on her shoulder and nape and faster my pace. Lisa hugs my waist and rubs my back. She start to make her move too . I look into her eyes. Full of love. What am i doing in my past life to get this good one in my life.

Lisa lay me down and she's upper me now. She thrust into me faster than before. She kiss my lips ,my jawlines, my neck and sucking my breast...i think that's always gonna be her favorite. She lift one my hands above my head and intertwined our fingers. She thrust deep into me non stop. I feels so full . She's my heaven.

"I love you baby ....." She said between our kisses. This is one of her favorite when we make love. She love to kiss my lips and thrust deep in me .

"I love you more honnnn......" I said and hug her tight..i put my legs on her waist. Deeper. I want her full in me. I kiss and suck her shoulder when she thrust in me .

"Imm ..im comingg honnn...." I said to her and hug her tight....

"Mee too ... let's come together...." With one more thrust i feels my womn full of our mixture liquid. Lisa on top of me. I heard her hard breathing. She's pump slow in me wanting to feel me more with her liquid.

I touch her cheeks and bring her face to me. I give her a long and passionate kiss.

"Thanks hon...for loving me..loving our Quineera..." I peck her last kiss and stared into her eyes. She's smiles and rubs her nose with mine.

"I love you love...i love our Quineera...i love our family...thank you for giving me a such blessing and pretty baby..." She peck me again and her manhood still inside me.

That's not weird when Lisa feel asleep and her cock still inside me coz we already sleep like this plenty of time already. I rubs her nape slowly until i make sure she's sleep. I can say that's im living my best life now. God give me a bless and lovely daughter.. he give me the best partner i could asking for. Lisa totally the good one. But she's all mine .

Hellooo.....i know I've been missing for months 😂