TO THE MAN WHO LET HER GO

Lisa

Bring her the most beautiful flowers every weekend, make her some dinner when she's home late,pull her closer when she's getting cold to just let her know she's means the world to me.

Tell me, how did i ever get so lucky?? That she wasn't with somebody so i could have her for my own.

I just can't say thanks enough to god for bring and gave this beautiful angel beside me into my life.

Jennie Kim. The one and only. The best model and actress in the country now with me and sleep peacefully in my arms.i can't think enough how this 'IT GIRL' choose me among all her suitors and men's or girl's out there.

I'm Lalisa Manoban a 26 years photoghrapher.i meet Jennie two years ago when i meet my cousin, Rosé at her apartment.she was Rosé bestfriend.

At first i didn't really know who's is Jennie Kim all i know is she's was one of public figure and that's all. I'm not really into tv or artis things  so yeah..She just broke up with her boyfriend a that's time and we start became a good friend and six month after that she's mine.

"Good morning Love..".

I was startled from my thoughts when Jennie suddenly open her eyes and hug me more tight. I give her my morning kiss as usual which im always do.i kiss her lips,then her forehead,then to her nose and back to her lips again.

"Morning too Baby...i love you..from the bottom of my heart". I hug her naked body tight.

"You always saying that..so,i know how much you love me already love..". She told me and keep kissing my chest and play her fingers on it. She so sweet.

"But I'll never get tired of telling you that every minutes,every hours and everyday baby.."

"Sweet talker..."

"I'm serious baby..and i thank to the man who let you go the most.."

"Why would you thanks my ex..??"

"Yeah...if not maybe were not together and maybe I can't hold you in my arm , I can't kiss you and maybe you're not Mdm Manobans by now".

We just married yesterday. Two years in a relationship and the media's can't smell our relationship until yesterday when she's announce our marriage in her IG we got a lot comments from her fans and call's from media but she's just decline every called. And for sure our marriage still be a hot topics until today on worldwide.

"I love you so much Love for accepting my self and my career which i know your passion and mine totally different..thank you for trusting and understanding and choose me to be your wife.."

There's we go again. Clingy and crying Jennie. Jennie was have a soft spot in her heart when she talk about us.she will crying everytime she speak about us. My cutie sweety pie.

"I'm the one who actually thanks you a lot baby for choosing me..you know im just a ordinary person and photographer plus an intersex..but still you accept me for the who am i..thank you so much and i love you.. i really do my wife."

I end my words with a passionate kiss and yes,the best morning love making.

------------------+-----

Here i drop the first part of my boring story..will continue it soon 🤣