SOULMATE FRIEND ( 2 )

"Lisa....."

I know that voice. That voice that i used to year's ago. When our eyes meet i see how awkward the situation between us now. We never meet for 6 year's and totally lose contact for 3 years ago. What do you expect me to be. She give me her best smiles. That gummy smile that's I'm longing for.

"Hey.... Jennie .. whatssup mate.." im trying my best to act cool with our situation now.

"I miss you my soulmate.." She hug me with her warm arms and kiss my cheek like before. I think that's never change?? Maybe.

"If you miss me that much why didn't you contact me then??" Straight forward and im smirks. That's me. Sounds like I'm joking about it but i said the real question im dying to ask her all this time.

I see her smile and look into my side and like she's asking who am i with. I smile and wrap my arm on Joy shoulder.

"Jennie.. this is Joy... My friend and my lucky charms...and Joy this is Jennie...my friends.." both of them smiles toward each other and nod's their head while shake each other hands.

"How's life Lisa?? I heard that now you are one of the best architect in town??" She asking me.

"Well, like you see . You know, nothing interesting.. my life just work...work and work.." i told her and we begun to sit on one of the tables in Chaeyoung garden.

"Ohh...come on Lisa..you are smart and charming...you should have someone special by now? " She's smiles and looking at Joy . I know what's that looks mean.

"Sad but true . Im too busy with my works.. so, basically im in relationship with my jobs and stuck with my sweet friend beside me all this year's.." i said and pinched Joy cheek. She has a mandu cheeks as Jennie also. I see Jennie try to avoiding the scenes.

"Yahhh...you! Im who's always stuck with you pabooyaa... Jennie,if you know your soulmate here always using me as her shield to avoid all people or clients who wants to flirt with her..." Joy rolled her eyes and act like she's disgusting with me. But i know she's never be feels that way.

"Lisa,if i not knowing you two better, i might say that you are couple..both of you looks good together.." Chaeng but in and sip her champagne after that. She's smiles looking towards me and Joy. I can say that's all people we meet might think that we a couple if they see our interactions. What can i say? Im enjoy her present.

We talking all night and sharing our silly moments when we still in our secondary school and Joy seems to get along with all my friends. The reunion not bad after all i guess?? Or maybe it's just me all this time distance my self from all this kind of situation . Maybe i should Hanging out at the night more?

After that encounter i can say my relationship with Jennie back to normal. We used to be "soulmate friend" like she always mention before. She's always text me and sometimes we will having a friends date with Jisoo and Chaeng sometimes with Joy too. But, i can see that Jennie never get along with Joy. She's barely talk or joking around if Joy joining us. But, i know Jennie too well. She's the type of hard to accept new people in her life. Maybe someday she will see and feels how enjoyed to be with Joy.

It's been a months now. And today i have a coffe date with Jennie and her girlfriend. Yes. You heard me. Her. Girlfriend. That's situation not new to me. She's never been single for a long time. She's beautiful. She's hot. No wonder all man and girl will easily fall for her. She have her own charms to winning people heart. Time to be an actress again Lisa. I said to my self.