FOREVER AIN'T ENOUGH

After the suddenly marriage thing between Jennie and Lisa,both decide that they will sleep at Lisa's apartment tonight and tomorrow morning they will head to Jennie house to get her things and move to Lisa apartment.

Both parents was happy for their marriage even they never heard that this two "bestfriend" dating before. And uninspected marriage between their daughters not a problem for Manoban's and Kim's because they already know each other's since Jennie and Lisa was bestfriend before.

"You know Jeremy, i thought this two will just be bestfriend forever since both of them never dare to confess their feelings before..but look at them,today they married each other even by uninspected.."

"Yeah....i told you Marco.. this two idiots actually love each other's more than friends... Luckily, Joy have an angel heart...if not im sure this two will mess up ..poor my little pumpkin, she's even marriage without wearing wedding dress that every woman dreams for.."

"Dad.....i can hear you.." Jennie cut her dad and feelings shy suddenly when she's remember the event few hours before.

"Aigoooo...Jennieyaaa...daddy never expect today was your wedding day..and never thoughts that today you we're leaving daddy and mommy..give me a big hug before you go pleasee.."

Jennie hug her parents tight and crying in their arms. Who wouldn't be crying if your life just changed in one day or might i say hours???

"Don't worry Uncle Kim tomorrow i'll bring Jennie and we'll stay for one week before we go to our honeymoon.."

"It's daddy now Lisa...and thank you..me and your mom will waiting for you two tomorrow.."

After an our they bit goodbye to each other and Jennie and Lisa also heading to Lisa apartment together.

"You can take shower first Jennie...you know where my bedroom right?? You can use my PJ's for tonight.."

"Okay..." Before Jennie walk Away Lisa held her arm and smile awkwardly. Even they bestfriend and alway sleepover before but tonight feel bit awkward with their suddenly marriage. Lisa hug her wife and sniff her scents on her shoulder.

"I know today event bring awkward situations to us..but,trust me Jennie..i really love you..i really do..even i know i never told you this before but you are the one i want.. it's just im too afraid..if i told you about my feelings,you might hate me or worst you left me ..."

"I love you too Lisa..and i do... don't doubt my love for you..both of us in same situation before .we just afraid..but since now we are married..i want to show my love for you..not only as a bestfriend but as your wife and partner ."

Lisa held her arms and caressing her cheek with her other hands. Without a second now they share their second kiss today. The kiss was slow and full of love at first. Jennie put her hands on Lisa waist and depend her kiss. They kiss passionately and Lisa start to sucking Jennie's lips and chin and that's cause Jennie to moan on their kisses.

"I love you wifey."

"I love you too Lili.."

You can clearly hear their lips working on each other's lips on their rooms. From lips now it's turn down to neck and now without they knowing both of them already in Lisa bed. Lisa unbotton her sleave and now she's just on her sport bra and boxer. She lift up Jennie dress and let Jennie in her bra and panty only.

"I never imagine that i'll see those sexy body of yours like this before Love.."

"Silly..hehehe..but now you can taste it too.." Jennie start tu rubs her abs up and down and that send siver to Lisa body.

Witout second thoughts Lisa unhook Jennie bra and sucking on her nipple hard and playing her tounge with Jennie nipples.. suddent contact make Jennie moans non stop..the kiss goes down towards Jennie belly and back to her lips again..Lisa put her hand under Jennie panty and playing her finger with Jennie clit while kissing her.

"Emmhhhhh....Lisa, that's feels so good!" Jennie moaning mess right now.

"Aahh...you so wet Love...i love it.." Lisa suck jennie nipple for the last time before she's open jennie panty and left her naked.

"Beautiful.." Lisa playing her fingers on Jennie now wet pussy.

"Lisa...stop teasing me...please.." Jennie begging for Lisa stop teasing her.

"Please what?? Tell me ."

"Please...do whatever you wanna do now but stop teasing me... I can't handle it.."

Lisa just smile and give a peck to Jennie pussy before she put her tounge on Jennie clit and start to lick and suck her clit hard. Jennie put her legs on Lisa shoulders and her hands on Lisa head begging Lisa to deeply eat her.

"Aahhhhh ... Lisa ..emmhhh.... that's so good'"

Lisa eat Jennie well and suck and licks every inch and part of jennie pussy until jennie come on her mouth. She licks every juices that come from jennie pussy. After she's done she kiss jennie lips to let her know how good she taste.

"You taste so good love.."

lisa give jennie a peck again. She's start to position her self between jennie legs. And rub her dick up and down jennie center for second. She let her head go slowly into jennie pussy and now she half from her way. She never forget to kissing jennie like she never get enough with her lips and then suddenly she feels pop's sound when she fully inside jennie.

"You are virg...in..jennie??"

Jennie jus nood her head and suddenly feels shy..who not on her 25s she's still virgin which she know that lisa already sleep with plenty girls before.

"Did i hurt you??emmmhhh....u should tell me when you feel hurt okay??"

Lisa keep kissing jennie lips to until jennie adjust into her dick and start to move her hips and that's the clue when lisa need to move her hips and thrust in and out inside jennie.

Lisa slow her pace at first until jennie begging her to go hard. Slapping each other skins and kissing sound the only sound you can heard in their room right now plus their moaning. They make love three times tonight until jennie feel exhausted. When they feel asleep Lisa even dont pull out her dick.

Morning comes and Jennie still slepping peacefully in lisa arms. Lisa,in other hand already wake up and staring at her beautiful wife. 'Wife' she never thoughts that one day she will called jennie is her wife. But now, she's is hers.

She kiss her wife plenty's time on her face to wake her up.. she know her wife tired after their first last night.

"Good morning Love.." lisa kiss her nose again.

"Emmmm.....good morning baby.." jennie snuggle more to lisa neck and still close her eyes.

"Heyyy ..wake up... it's already 9 am..we need to go to your house later.."

Jennie open her eyes slowly and stare into lisa eyes and rubs her cheek..she close their gaps and connect their lips again.. the kiss was full of love and last for three minutes.

"I love you baby..." She depends the kiss again and start to touch lisa crotch and rubs her dick up and down again..

"Emmhhh.....i never know this side of yours.." lisa moan to jennie touch and continue their kiss.

"Don't you feel pain over your body since last night was ur first??" She asking jennie. She just afraid that she might hurt jennie.

"It's hurt..but I can't get enough with you baby ..i think forever ain't enough when i am with you.." This gonna be a long morning lisa told to her self and smiles between their kiss and they took 2 hours for their love making.

Note

Heyy guyss..this was my very first to write a smut version..sorry if im not good at this. But happy reading..and dont forget to comment vote 😉