IN CASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW

Lisa!! Stop it!! You're hurting yourself.i thought to my self. I just watch the view i shouldn't see.i start to drive my car to my apartment with my broken heart.

"You're lying when you told me that you want us to be together..why should i believe that you really want me in the first place..paboyyaa Lisayyaaa!!" I cursed my self inside my car.

After 40 minutes drive i arrive at my place and take a cold shower to warm my heart. I just can't believe my self I'm always caught she's with someone or hugging someone everytime i want to confess my feelings toward her. After a cold shower im lying on my bed and close my eyes but suddenly my phone range. It's took me a second before i answer it. I took my deep breath and answer.

"Lisayaaa.... Why don't you meet me tonight? Don't you promise me today that we'll have a dinner together?? Are you okay??" She's sound so worry over the phone.

"I'm okay..and i think we should not see each other anymore Jennie.."

"B-but why Lisa- "

"Because i don't want to.." i cut her. "Look Jennie, you can go with whoever you want..you can date anyone u want from now on..and let's stop seeing each other and stop being friend.."

"But why?? You know that i like you from the first time we meet right?"

"I can't Jennie.. I don't like you..sorry.." with that i just hung my phone and block her number. Suck! Life is suck when you need to hide about your feeling.

I meet Jennie a years ago when i come to my best friend, Jisoo birthday party at VIP club. But a couples of months ago Jennie confess her feelings toward me but until today i cant tell her that i like her too.

I have my past experience which i think not a good one. That's the first reasons why i can't tell Jennie that i like her. Nope. I love her. Second was i always caught her with someone's in a not welcoming views. Like today i just see her hugging June infront of restaurant that should we meet and having dinner and might i say to confess my feelings. But everything's just gone in a snap.I know June have a huge crush over Jennie. Jisoo always telling me how that boy head over heels towards Jennie.

It's been a two months already that I've ignore Jennie present. Sometimes, she's will come to my office but ofcourse i didn't let her come to my office and end up come to Rosé office instead. And its been two months also that i have to listen to Rosé insulting me how unfair i am and how bad i treat Jennie and bla bla bla..

"Lisa! Stop it! You're hurting Jennie! " There comes Rosé with her not so cool looks to my office.

"Didn't you know the words how to knock Rosé?? Im trying to ignore her.

"Don't act like fool and like you don't know anything Lisa.. i am talking to you.." A fuming chipmunk keep her voice up.

"I'm not interested Rosé..and don't waste my time . You know what really happend. It's not gonna work between me and her.." i said to Rosé will my calm voice

"Lisa, you totally got it wrong... Jennie and June just-"

"If you don't have anything to say about works feels free to leave.. i have my works to do.." i said to Rosé as im typing something on my laptop.

"Aisshhhh....you are egois Lisa!!" With that's words she just stomp out from my office. I grab my phone to check who's send me text just now.

"Lisaya, Joy invite us to her house tonight . she's having a promotion and will leave this sunday to Busan ..see you there 9pm- Jisoo"

After reply to Jisoo i check my watch and its already time that i can call the day.

"Lisa, come in.." Joy invite me to her house. I just came by my self since i didn't have anyone. When i came,Jisoo, Rose, Seulgi,Sana,Dahyun and Tyuzu already arrive and there's my eyes meet Jennie and....June talking to each other. I almost told Joy that i wanna back home but i choose to not too.