𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓 : 𝐢𝐬𝐚

𝗇𝗈𝗋𝗆𝖺𝗅 𝖿𝗈𝗇𝗍 : 𝖠𝖽𝗈n
𝗂𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗂𝖼 𝖿𝗈𝗇𝗍 : 𝖠𝗉𝗁𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗂𝗍𝖾

We both entered our classroom and sat in the two vacant chairs. I was ready to sit down when I observed Adon sitting by himself. I know I'm thinking bad things, but he's far too valuable to be ignored. Plus, I have a strong attraction to him. So I strolled over to him and took a seat right next to him. He was astonished at first, but soon covered his surprise.

"Would you mind, Adon?" I gave him a kind grin and reached inside my backpack for my school supplies. He silently nodded. Right now, I definitely feel like a seductress, which is revolting. By the end of the day, I'd probably detest myself. He had a tight stance and was moving away from me as if I was going to burn him.

"I believe it is in my best interests for me to sit with you because you appear to be miserable." I said something. I grinned even bigger when he let out a small chuckle. He returned to his previous state of coldness almost quickly. I kept staring at him during the whole lesson. Since he kept shifting in his seat, he was presumably annoyed. I'm sorry if I'm bothering that kid, but he needs to get rid of his phoney persona.

He can't be overly cordial one day and irritatingly chilly the next.

When the bell rang to signal the end of class, Adon dashed out of the room as quickly as he could to avoid me. I am a goddess who has little understanding of the human world, yet I am not stupid enough to read people.

"What was the point of it all?" As he neared me, Hermes inquired.

"Well, I like him, but he's been chilly to me lately." I smiled at him sweetly.

"See, even the guy understands he shouldn't approach you." As he gazed down at me, he smirked. .

"Would you like to go through it again?" I took a step forward and placed both hands on my hips. I locked my gaze on his, daring him. He only chuckled and shook his head, as if he understood. I was still unsure if Adon and I had any additional classes in common.

It turned out that Adon and I had another class together, and I discovered him hiding behind his canvas in our arts session. Who is he trying to hide from? Obviously, it's me. Despite the fact that he was hiding from me, he couldn't help but cast glances my way. He thinks I'm oblivious to them. To be honest, it's cute. As the lesson came to a close, I prepared to intercept Adon on his way out when he appeared to rush out or blended in with the crowd outside to elude me.

"Hey!" I was practically having a heart attack when I heard a high-pitched voice. I spun around to find the perpetrator, who was a tanned-skinned, blue-eyed young lady. Her black hair was likewise flowing. She was a stunning woman.

"Hello, my name is Isa." She seemed ecstatic. .

"It's actually Isabella," She was beaming from ear to ear. I'm still not sure if her jaw hurts from smiling so much.

"Hello, my name is Venus." As a friendly gesture, I shook her hand. "I wanted to ask you if you wanted to join me for lunch? "She inquired, her gaze fixed on me as if I were a rare animal in a zoo.

"What about your other friends?" I inquired as I looked around her to check whether she was accompanied by anyone.

"Oh sweetheart, friendships and relationships aren't really my thing. But you, my dear, are attractive, and you appeared to be lonely standing here. So I figured, "Why not assist this unfortunate girl?"

"I am not truly alone; I have a brother, but we do not attend the same classes, with the exception of one." I told everything to her. Her customary grin grew even wider.

"So, where is your brother?" She inquired as she surveyed the area.

"Why?"

"Girl, I'd love nothing more than to fuck you. Anyone would give their life for it. Because you're as hot as a fuck, baby. But, alas, I am a straight motherfucker." Her ramblings made me raise my brows.

"Hey, don't give me that look. I mean, you're hot, but I can't help but think how fantastic your brother would look if you were this beautiful." Hermes approached me as though on cue.

"How was your class, Venus?" To check me, he swept his glance all over me. I simply nodded, and he appeared content. Since the moment she spotted him, Isabella had been drooling. I turned to her and tried to wake her up by calling her a few times, but she was still openly drooling at him.

Hermes was staring at her as if she were psychologically ill. When I pushed her shoulder, she eventually returned.

"Girl, I wasn't finished picturing him naked." She scowled and sneered at me. I couldn't stop laughing at her antics. She grabbed my hand and began pulling me towards the cafeteria.

"You know what, every day I have lunch with you, so I could psychologically devour this guy over here." She continued to drag me while winking at Hermes. As he followed us behind, I let out a full-fledged laugh as I noticed Hermes flushing profusely at her forthright statements. 

The events of today were quite risky. I had a lot of ideas for things I wanted to do with her. Okay, that was a bit off, nearly filthy. I mean, I genuinely wanted to get to know her and spend time with her. Not only because she is stunning and faultless, but also because she is a walking magnet, and I can't help but be drawn in by her magnetic pull.

I had to keep my distance from her because it was in both of our best interests. For the sake of my heart and her entire existence. I don't want to harm her or her life in any way. I'm done damaging people's life because she deserves better. This time, I'm not going to be selfish. It was difficult, however, because she was constantly around me. She tried to chat to me the entire day, which was cute, but I knew I was being unkind.

When she sat next to me, I made a mistake by giving in. I can't just be disrespectful to her like that. And she wasn't wrong when she said I was miserable. I fucking giggled at her statements because she had some attitude. I fucked chuckled, which I shouldn't have done because it suggests I'm leading her and I'm trying to do the reverse.

I'm the only one who can save her from eternal punishment. She has no idea what awaits her if she continues on her current path. But I was not without flaws. From afar, I can't help but admire her. She was a goddess in every sense of the word. She was so unpredictably unpredictable. She is this innocent lamb who is about to be devoured by a lion, and then she is this temptress who has the power to bring the lion to its knees. And where did this jealousy for a girl I only met a fucking day ago come from? At this point, it's not even about attractiveness.

My blood was boiling as I sat at the lunch table with my friends, listening to them talk about slapping both her and the other 'I despise human existence' girl. I felt compelled to shield her innocence from the rest of the world while also keeping it to myself. Right now, I sound like the creepy psychotic stalker guy who yearns to be loved from that American show. Was his name Joe Goldfish?

I could practically get a boner hearing her laugh so loud across the cafeteria. She could ruin me so easily.