𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐 : 𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐬

*𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔰𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 : '𝔩𝔦𝔤𝔬' 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫𝔰 𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔱𝔩𝔢 𝔦𝔫 𝔤𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔨*
*𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔰𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 : '𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔩𝔣𝔦' 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫𝔰 𝔰𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔫 𝔤𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔨*
*𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔰𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 : '𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔩𝔣𝔬𝔰' 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫𝔰 𝔰𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔫 𝔤𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔨*
*𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔰𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 : '𝔪𝔦𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔞' 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫𝔰 𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔫 𝔤𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔨*
*𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔰𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 : '𝔭𝔞𝔦𝔡𝔦𝔞' 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔦𝔩𝔡𝔯𝔢𝔫 𝔦𝔫 𝔤𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔨*

 Hades was an attractive man with pale skin and green eyes. Though I think that if he wanted to look more appealing, he should've just dyed his hair darker than it is. It makes him seem intimidating. But there is no denying that he looks good in anything he wears.The god' s attire isn't as elegant as Zeus', but Hades' outfit has always been more elegant than his brother's. He has a golden crown placed atop his head with a diamond necklace dangling above his shirtless chest. His pants are also gold, much to his delight. 

"I see you're all doing fine. I must confess that I am disappointed that you never thought to pay this fine man a visit. Isn't it true that we're a family?" He said this while gesturing to himself and flashing his puppy eyes at each of us. As if we'd fall for such a ruse. Zeus simply snorted in response to his remark. Hades simply chuckled and snapped his finger at the reaction.

The dark smoke from the last time began to swirl across the empty place across me almost immediately. Then, as it faded away, a pitch black throne with sharp silver edges appeared in front of us. The throne itself had no arms or legs. Just a smooth black material that has been polished to perfection. The head of the seat had some sort of helmet covering it which was covered by the throne itself. The top half of the chair seemed to be glowing a bright red and was completely black.

"What? You all have your own seats, so I'm assuming I'm the only one who doesn't have one. Unless you're dull and have the same seats as everyone else. Isn't it true that Zeus forbids you from personalizing your own seat?" He made a lighthearted comment. Some of us even laughed at the joke! I am one of them. I apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Hades' focus had shifted to me. His eyes were filled with affection and...pity? Why does he feel sorry for me now? Perhaps it's appreciation for the fact that he looked after me when I was a baby? He seemed to see right through me. He acts as if he is well-versed in my life. He smiled brightly at me and I found myself smiling back at him. We both sat there for what felt like forever before someone broke the silence.

To divert everyone's attention away from him, Zeus disregarded him and let out a deep rumble. Because of Hades' presence in the Pantheon, Hera and Poseidon both had a frown on their faces.

"It is necessary for one of us to go and live among the mortals for a short time, and I have already determined who will carry out this honorable mission." He made an announcement. For a little while, everyone fell silent and began to whisper among themselves. They didn't seem interested in his answer, though, they were more concerned about the decision. The atmosphere got awkward once again and Zeus cleared his throat.

I noticed Hera look away. Poseidon seemed angry that Zeus was making decisions without him. Zeus, however, ignored Poseidon's angry stare and began talking once again. "This task, will most likely take some amount of time so I would appreciate if no one decided to do anything too impulsive"

Hades sat across from me, and he was so different from the rest of us. Because he burst out laughing. In front of Zeus, he was clutching his stomach and giggling. He appears to be entertaining, if only he wasn't such a jerk to fight with his brother. Such a people-pleaser.