𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏 : 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬

*𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔰𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 : '𝔞𝔤𝔞𝔭𝔦' 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫𝔰 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔦𝔫 𝔤𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔨*

Chaos.

For a long time, it's most likely the word or anything I've come to despise the most. Regrettably, it no longer exists. Most of the people down there may not realize that Chaos was the start of everything. To be honest, I merely saw the majority of them thinking the Chaos was nothing more than an empty emptiness. I wish it was as simple as that. However, this is not the case.

It's a little more, no, a lot more. I truly want it to be simply a void. The chaos is where it all began. Nothing that exists now would not have existed if it hadn't been for it. I'm sure a lot of people would be glad for this, but I'm not one of them.

The Chaos is considered the first generation among us. It gave birth to the second generation of us, followed by the third, and now we, myself and a few others, are the fourth generation. And because of all of this, I'm going to curse Chaos and the other generation for the rest of my life since I didn't sign up for this.

Tartarus, the god of the abyss who also had authority of the Underworld before Hades came and ruled, is the second generation of gods and goddesses that emerged right out of the Chaos. Then there's Gaia, the earth goddess. She might be a favorite of mine. Then there's Eros, the god of love who is also a complete pain in the neck. He is, after all, older than me, and just because he is better than me doesn't mean he has to be a jerk.

We got Erebes, the god of darkness, and I'd always had a thing for him. Isn't it true that girls prefer dark, gloomy men? So don't hold it against me. The deity of the night, Nyx. He and Erebes are twins, although they appear more like sexy grandpa twins. And then there's Uranus, the man who had sex with his own mother and then married her. Gross. You would be curious as to who the lady is. It's Gaia, surprise, surprise.

"What was wrong with you sweetie, there were sexier and better possibilities and you went on with your son?" I thought to myself. Anyway, let's get to our third generation, who descended from Gaia through her son.

The second generation is known as the Titans, which is most likely due to their enormous size. First and foremost, we have Mnemosyne, the goddess of memory, who is so essential that she brags about it. Tethys, the goddess who gave birth to some brats after marrying her own brother, Oceanus. Theia is the mother of the moon goddess Selena, the sun god Eos, and the moon god Helios. So thank her for the existence of pantyhose-dropping werewolves. Phoebe is another one who had the audacity to marry her own brother, Coeus, and she is Theia's sister. Themis, the god of law, is essentially the lawyer of the group.

You were mistaken if you thought Theia was the better sister. Hyperion, her own brother, was also married to her. I know how twisted up this family is. Leto and Asteria were born to Phoebe and her brother Coeus. Cronus, the gigantic man, is also present. He is the titans' leader, and he has a fierce wife named Rhea, who is the reason we, the fourth generation, were born. Oh, and they're also siblings. Yuck! Lapetus, the father of Atlas, Prometheus, Epimethus, and Menoetius, is also present.

The fourth generation has arrived. We're known as the Olympians. We fought and defeated our cousins, the Titans, in a cruel, awful war. Don't get us wrong: it was a minor family feud.

The main boss, Zeus, is the most powerful of us all, and he is the monarch. He spent a lot of time sleeping around. That's putting it mildly. We have Hera, the most powerful goddess, as his "formal partner." Poseidon, the deity of the sea, is also present. Hestia is the goddess of the hearth. Demeter is the goddess of harvest. Hermes, the messenger, or the mailman, as we name him. Ares is an obnoxious jerk who also happens to be the god of war. Why did he come into being in the first place?