💧I'm Sorry💧

⚠️TW⚠️: Killing, knife, blood mention
Male Ver.

•Y/N•
I run down the streets of the devildom, having all the brothers behind me. A zombie apocalypse has happened and made demons and angels into zomangel and zomdemons, Simon, and Luke have already been bitten. I held on to Mammon's hand as all the brothers were in their demon forms, fighting off any of the zombies. They surrounded me into a protection circle as they fought them off, soon we got to this old broken down building. Looking at all the brothers, panting and out of energy I would think to rest here for the night, having any weapons that they gave me.
"Let's stay here for the night, it'll be safe I'm pretty sure.." I say, soon going in through the doors. The place looked very old so there was probably no way that any of the zomangels and zomdemons would be here.

•Mammon•
I found a wooden plank that looked that it will fit against the door, just to be safe if anything happens. I look on each level on floors, it looked like a old work place. A newspaper business? I have no idea but hopefully they have something that will keep us all warm for the night. I go over to Y/N, he looked very drained of energy, I mean I guess we all are after this day..

"Hey guys! I found some stuff in the storage closet" Asmo said, we all walked over and saw a bunch of sleeping bags and some med kits. "This stuff was probably for if a tornado hit.." He said.

"Is there enough for all of us?" Lucifer said, scanning to see if there was anymore in the storage closet.

"I have no idea." Said Asmo, Lucifer sighed softly. Looking through the sleeping bags, counting in total there was six each sleeping bags can have two people in it. Shit there isn't enough, so I guess two people will have to share body heat. Which I'm not happy that if I have to share body heat with one of my brothers.

•Y/N•
Soon enough each of the brothers grapped the sleeping bags, Levi and Asmo had to share one, Beel and Belphine had to share one, and Satan and Luci had to share one. Which me and Mammon didn't even get time to grab one.

I sighed soon going over and seeing if there is other storage closets, soon I found a few with some medical kits. Once it was dark and we were going to bed, I felt myself starting to go to bed and my eyes fall. Soon enough I heard a scream, I suddenly wake up, the brothers did too. We ran to the screams were.

•Mammon•
I had a big gash where a zomdevil bit me, I felt my head spin while holding the oozing blood come out of me. I could feel my eyes spin while I saw my vision go red a bit, I groaned and soon kept fighting it. I heard footsteps come up to the roof, I quickly looked to see who it was, my brothers and Y/N.

"Mammon!" Y/N yelled and started running toward me, Lucifer held him back.

"We can't he's been bitten, we can't help him!" Lucifer yelled, holding him back, he tried to get out of his grasp.

'No! Please I can try to treat the bite please!" He started crying, yelling at Lucifer. I growled looking at Lucifer soon holding my hands on my head, trying to hold back the urges to eat him.

•Y/N•
I kept yelling at the brothers, they all kept telling me reasonable answers why we can't help him, we'll have to take his life. I cried harder, looking at Mammon holding his head in his hands. The boys soon enough calmed me down and I got out the knife I had in my pocket, it was the only weapon that I have, looking at Mammon I walked up to him.

I felt terrible, but I understand that we can't have any more corpses around. I soon started walking towards Mammon, he grunted looking at me.
"Hey it's alright.. It'll be alright soon.." I said, soon digging my knife into his chest, I watched him fall to his knees. Screaming out in a low gruff voice, I soon stabbed in through his heart, I started crying softly. Looking at what I've done.. I couldn't believe what I've done... I'm sorry..