🍋Movie Night~🍋

Shhhhh we are starting off this way
Female Ver.
(Favorite movie - (f/m)
Dom! Mammon

You and Mammon were on a date, the demon brothers were in the human world with you. You could switch between going into the Devildom and the human world which you were on the way to see your (f/m) . You knew that Mammon would be scared but you didn't wanna spoil anything.

•Y/N•
I walked with Mammon to top row of the seats, I always liked the top. I was carrying the popcorn and smoothies, Mammon had a bunch of sweets. Soon enough I sit down and Mammon was right next to me.
"You ready babes?" I say looking at him. He nodded and soon enough the movie started and the lights dimed down.

~Timeskip in the middle of the movie~

•Mammon•
I started getting a little scared once I saw the (if you picked a scary movie say something if not then go with something else) . But soon I felt Y/N's hand on mine, I smiled and looked over at Y/N. Soon enough Y/N leaned closer to my cheek, I felt lips leaving marks on my jawline, I blushed. "D-doll what are you doing.."
"Oh nothing~" Y/N said innocently, starting to leave small hickeys on my jawline.

I know that Y/N had been trying to tease me all day. I had of the teasing, I've been on edge and I soon growled. Holding her chin.
"You wanna keep teasing me now pretty girl~" I ran my hand up her thigh. I felt her melt in my hand.
"Already wanna obey for me, I thought you'd want to be a brat."

"I-I wanna be good for you.." She said biting her lip after.
I laughed, soon kissing her roughly. She kissed back and I licked her bottom lip. She let me enter my tongue into her mouth.

•Y/N•
I never knew how much I'm a bottom for this man, of course he's my boyfriend but I can't help but call him daddy. I could feel his hand going under my skirt I was wearing, I shivered at his touch. I really hoped no one was watching, I felt his lips depart from mine.
"You wanna be a good doll for me and fix the problem you caused" He said smirking, I looked down to his pants and saw his tent in his pants.

I looked around. "W-what if someone sees us.." I blushed and looked up at him.
"Oh pretty pretty girl, I don't give two shits if they see us" He ran his thumb over my lip, as he unzipped his pants. I nodded soon running my hand over his clothed dick and I looked up at him as I palmed him, I could hear his soft moans.
"Come on doll take it out, I can see that look in your eyes. Your begging for it" He whispered, I nodded and soon pulled down his boxers.

Fuck he's huge, I didn't know how I'm supposed to take that in me. I soon licked up his shaft, he already had a shakey moan. He covered his mouth as I started to suck him off, only getting half of his cock in my mouth and jerking the rest.
"That's right babygirl you know how to please me~" He said as he played with my hair.

I melted at his voice how sexy it was, I started to soak his favorite panties that he bought me. He pulled me off his cock since I could tell he was close.

"Sit in your chair now~" he said, this point I knew that someone would see.
"S-someone is gonna see us..clearly now." I bit my lip, looking down at him kissing the inside of my thighs.
"So what let them watch I don't give a shit~" He soon started to pull down my panties, seeing how wet I was.

•Mammon•
I smirked seeing her soaked, I soon started to tease her clit with my tongue. I could feel her shiver and smirked soon starting to suck her clit.

"O-of fuck~" I could hear her try to hide her moans, looking down at me sucking her pleasure button. I lightly started to tease her hole and gently let her take one finger. "Mhm, that's it take that fingers in that pink pussy of yours~" I kept sucking her clit as I fingered her. I loved hearing her whimper and moan from just me, fuck I'm so greedy for her no one can have her like I do.

"D-daddy pleasure me more~ I've been so bad~" She whimpered. I started to leave little hickeys on her thighs.
"Beg for me, beg for me to fuck you like the little cock slut you are for me~"

•Y/N•
I blushed, wanting more and whining. But this is the only way to get what I want. I need more than his tongue and fingers, lightly thrusting against his fingers.
"Please daddy I'm sorry for teasing you, I was so bad. You are the one that's in control, I'm your slut, your cock sleeve. When ever you need me to please you I'll be there, just fuck me~" I begged. He smirked and soon sat down in his seat, patting his lap. I sat in his lap, soon starting to lower down onto his dick, moaning softly.

•Mammon•
Fuck she felt so good, I couldn't take it anymore and soon started to thrust hard into her. She moaned and soon covered her mouth, I smirked and kept doing that not giving her time to adjust and kissing her neck. I looked over to a guy watching, I smirked and soon whispered 'mine' to him as my eyes glowed a bright yellow. He soon looked away scared.
"That's it doll, ride me like the good girl you are." I whispered into her ear, as I started to rub her clit. She was panting and moaning into my shoulder, whimpering too. I couldn't help but to grab her waist tightly with my other hand.

She moaned into my neck as I hit her sweet spot. I smirked and went harder on that spot and hitting it repeatedly. I soon stopped as she got close and taking my thumb off her clit.
"Tsk tsk pretty girl you aren't cumming yet. You're gonna have this egg vibrator in that tight hole of yours until we get back to the mansion. Then I'll let you cum~" I soon poofed a egg vibrator in my hand.
"A-are you gonna control it then.. " She said blushing, looking at the vibrator.
I nodded soon putting it inside her gently, putting her panties back on her and her skirt.

~Timeskip since the movie is over and to the car~

•Y/N•
I sat in the passenger seat as Mammon soon turned the vibrator up to medium, I moaned softly.
"M-Mammon~" I bit my lip as I saw him smirked. He started to turn it up more, I threw my head back wanting to cum badly. I moaned his name loudly even if it was just us in the car. My legs were shaking at the edging he was doing to me with the vibrator. "This is torture Daddy!~"
I could him laugh, still edging me.

~Time skip into your shared bedroom~

•Y/N•
I was threw on the bed by Mammon, he already took the vibrator out of me and eating me out aggressively. I screamed his name out, probably most of the brothers were asleep but I didn't care, I felt brained fucked and all I could think of was Mammon. I watched him pull his boxers down again and entering inside me again.

I moaned out his name out loud as he fucked me so hard that the bed was bumping against the wall.
"D-daddy can I cum now I've been a good girl~!"
"Cum for daddy now pretty girl!"

Soon enough I came all over his cock as he pulled out quickly and came on my stomach. I panted hard, soon trying to catch my breath, but I felt a tongue. Mammon was cleaning me up by licking the cum off of me. I bit my lip and let him.

•Mammom•
After I was done, I ran a warm bath for the both of us in our own bathroom, having a bubble bath and relaxing. I praised my lovely doll how good she was.

Soon enough I dried her off since she couldn't really stand and had her change into one of my shirts, and yellow/gold and black panties that were my favorite colors.
I soon changed into something else and cuddled up next to her, she nuzzled into my neck.

"I love you so much doll."
"I love you too bubba"

Soon enough we both fell asleep.