🍋Pics🍋

Credit to all the artists and for your own pictures just pretend you sent him some lol.
Fem Ver.
(Your friends name (Y/F/N)
Switch! Mammon

•Y/N•
I was at a long trip with my friends, which I missed my boyfriend Mammon. This whole trip I missed him, even if we do facetime each other almost everyday. Today I just so tired wanting Mammon here so badly. Wanting to be in his arms, you soon got an idea. Knowing that (y/f/n) and (y/f/n) we're out and leaving me, I soon texted him, wanting to tease him a bit.
____________________________________
Y/N: Hello Daddy 😘

🥰Mammon🥰: What's with the nickname baby girl? You missing me that bad that you need me destroy that body of yours.

Y/N: Mhm, I want you here so badly that I might break without you!
_____________________________________

•Mammon•
Fuckkkk she's so fucking hot, my throbbing cock can't handle it right now, I soon unzipped my pants palming my dick through my boxers. I already ached for her touch, I soon got on my camera and took a picture of myself.
____________________________________

Mammon: I know baby but be a good girl for me~

Mammon sent a picture:

😍Y/N😍: Just looking at you makes me so wet daddy~

Y/N sent a picture:

Mammon: Shit I can't wait to see you once you get home but all I wanna do is leave kisses over your body.. That I can't help but make kiss marks on my body.

Mammon sent a picture:

____________________________________

•Y/N•
I took off my panties and started to rub myself, teasing my clit and moaning softly. Imagining Mammon teasing my cunt, I soon kept looking at the pictures he kept sending I started fingering myself. Moaning softly, I rubbed my clit too just like Mammon would do. I couldn't stop thinking about him, I sent another picture to him.
____________________________________

Y/N sent a picture:

🥰Mammon🥰: Aren't you a good girl, you rubbing that cute clit right, cause I'm jerking myself off so hard right now.

Y/N: I'm doing it the way you do it, I'm fingering myself too. The little hole that's yours Daddy~

🥰Mammon🥰: That's my good girl, if you could see I'm jerking the way you always jerk me off. Fuck I'm so close!

Y/N: I wish you were here everything you say or do makes me wanna be railed so hard by you!
____________________________________

•Mammon•
God so hot, she's so hot I want her so badly. I kept thinking about her, her curves and beautiful lips, everything she is I love her. I bit my lip hard, getting so close to cumming.
___________________________________

Mammon sent a picture:

😍Y/N😍: Are you close too daddy? Let's cum together,  can we please!

Mammon: Fuck yes baby! We both need it, I'm going feral without you!

•3rd POV•
Mammon pulled at his hair bucking his hips hard. He bit his lip hard until is started to bleed trying not to be loud enough for his brothers to here.
"Fuck fuck Y/N!!" Mammon screamed as he came hard and did ahegao face.

You gripped the bed sheets, squirting over the bed. Panting and whimpering, soon catching your breath and felt your legs shaking.
"M-mammon~" You said soon texting back.
___________________________________

Y/N: I came Daddy and I can't wait to see you in a few days 😘

Mammon: I did too baby girl, I can't wait to see you 😏