🍋Thighs🍋

Fem Ver.

You and Mammon was busy fucking, his hips slapping against your hips, you had his ass pushed up against his chest as he pounded into your core. You moaned out his name everytime he said to, he pulled on your hair as he thrusted inside. Mammon was growling as he moaned under his breath. He couldn't get enough of you, and you knew it. Soon he held your hips, grabbing them and lightly leaving bruises from his fingers.

•Y/N•
I whimpered when slapped your ass, feeling the pain tingle in your ass. He soon pulled you up so you were riding him, he thrusted inside you harder. Holding my wrist and I arched my back moaning loudly.
"A-AHhhh~! M-Mammon!" I moaned out his name, he kissed my neck, his warm kissed leaving a tingle after. Soon he let go of my wrists and playing with my nipples, I moaned softly trying to close my legs.
"Don't close them!" He growled and soon digging his nails into my thighs.

He knew that I'd lose my mind for his cock, soon enough I soon moaned out and came on his cock, he grunted and smacked my thigh.
"Did I give you permission to cum slut?" Mammon said.
"I-Im sorry.." I said, he soon started dicking me down into the bed, screaming out his name. Mammon kept fucking me into the mattress and I knew I wasn't gonna walk tomorrow.

•Mammon•
I lost my mind for her, and I couldn't get enough of her. I watched as I fucked her pussy hard, I edged myself for days just to fuck her like this. I soon pounded into her one last time as I came and creampied her pussy.