💌Jelly Brothers💌

Female Ver.
(Hair color - h/c)

You were in the kitchen and making popcorn for movie night with your boyfriend Mammon, he was picking out the movie. I knew that the brothers would try to get close to us when we are having a date night tonight, soon enough I hear some footsteps coming into the kitchen soon looking at the sound of the footsteps.

"Y/N!! How is the lovely queen doing!" Asmodues sang as wrapped his arms around me and hugged me from behind.
I chuckled, looked at him.

"I'm having a movie night Mammon, so I don't need you or the others to annoy us please! So we are gonna have a night for us and us only" I crossed my arms, he soon took his arms off of me and put his hands on my hips.

"Hmph. Maybe I wanna hang out with you tonight and catch up on our show!" Asmo pouted.

"Tomorrow okay, but me and your brother are having a movie night so tomorrow. How about 3 pm tomorrow and we can have a sleepover!"

"Alright, I hope you promise to yourself tomorrow about that! I'll tell the others so we try not to bother but if we do, I can't promise that we won't get blackmail~!!" He soon skips away and giggles.

Timeskip in the middle of movie

•Mammon•
I played with Y/N's hair, I loved the color of her h/c it's just suits her perfectly. She smiled softly and kissed my cheek, soon enough of heard a couple of footsteps I looked over and saw Lucifer I glared at him. I could see him walk away. Soon enough I held Y/N close.

"Baby, what are you doing." She giggled and looked up at me.
"Mine." I growled and nuzzled into her neck and I heard her laugh. She was mine and mine only no demon or human will get my darling, she started playing with my hair as she watched the movie.

Timeskip after the movie

•Y/N•
I was so tired out that I fell asleep against Mammon, before I could even fully fall asleep I felt Mammon play with my hair. I hummed as he played with my hair, soon falling asleep and being warm.

•Mammon•
She looked adorable when sleeping, I could tell she had a long day with studying but that didn't stop me from loving her to death. She nuzzled into my neck I giggled.
"My cutie, you're adorable." I said quietly, hoping that none of the brother were trying to get blackmail and pictures of me and Y/N.

I yawned, I couldn't help but feel warm and comfy when she's with me. I loved her soft skin against me I rubbed my eyes and kissed the top of her head. Soon closing my eyes and falling asleep cuddling and holding Y/N close.

•Asmodues•
"This is the time guys, I'm pretty sure they are asleep!" I say giggling, soon looking over my shoulder at my brothers behind me.
"Are we sure they are asleep? I need to get this on devilgram ya know" Satan said crossing his arms.
"I would love to be asleep right now.." Belphgor said soon yawning.
"Shut up will you guys this is our only shot!" I said and soon trying to be quiet when walking. Soon getting to the living room we all surrounding them, some of us we took pictures.

I kinda got jealous that I wasn't the one to cuddle Y/N. I crossed my arms, soon looking at my brothers, I saw that some of them were looking away and I could tell they were jealous too.
"Not going to lie brothers, I am kinda jealous but I don't want my pride to get me." Lucifer said, some of us scoffed.
"I do agree.. But it would be better if Y/N was in a cosplay of Ruri-Chan and Mammon was me.." Levi pouted.
"Let's just leave them be alright, plus I need a snack.." Beel said soon walking away, I kept pouting.
"It's not fair, why does she have to be with him." I said soon walking away, along with the other brothers too. Going to do their own thing as they all left with a jealous look on their faces including mine.