⚠️Patching Up⚠️

Male Ver.
TW: Blood mentions

You had recently gotten I to a physical fight with Levi, you had never gotten physical with the brothers. But this time you did. Levi had made a deep cut into your arms when covering your face when he started coming at you. Blood gushing out your arms as you felt it run down your arms. Satan and Mammon had rushed to Diavolo and Barbatos by Lucifer's orders and soon enough Barbatos had started stitching you up. There was blood everywhere and hurtful crying came out of you.

Timeskip a few days after

•Y/N•
I woke up by someone shaking my shoulder, I slowly opened my eyes looking at whoever woke me up.
"Good morning Y/N.." Lucifer said as he had a tray with two plates one with the breakfast be made and the other a with a plate of cake.
"Mmn.. Morning.." I tried to hide under the covers. Lucifer sighed softly taking the covers off of me. "Hey! What was that for" I said annoyed.
"You need to get up Y/N, I have a schedule planed for today. Now you can look at it while I help you eat since we don't want you to move your arms that much." He smiled ruffling my hair.

It had only been a few days but I'm still surprised that the guys are doing this still for me. They still don't want Levi near me until I'm all healed. Which I know will take a while, I rubbed my eyes, nodding at his words. Sitting up carefully with my arms a bit shakey, my eyes soon focused on Lucifer.
"Now since you are awake, which plate do you wanna eat first. The cake or the breakfast we made for you?" He said pouring the tea that he had brought in too.
"I'll eat the breakfast first, please and thank you.." I said, he nodded and fed me as I looked at the paper with the plan on it.

10:30 - 11:05 : Lucifer helps Y/N eat breakfast

11:05 - 11:20 : Mammon helps Y/N bandage him wounds

11:20 - 12:00 : Asmo helps Y/N pick out a outfit to wear

12:00 - 12:30 : Satan helps Y/N with his tasks

12:30 - 1:00 : Lucifer helps Y/N eat lunch

1:00 - 2:00 : Diavolo helps Y/N re bandage his wounds

2:00 - 3:30 : Belphine helps Y/N with more of his tasks

3:30 - 4:00 : Beel helps Y/N work out a bit

4:00 - 5:00 : Belphine let's him rest and have a mini cuddle session

Sighing you looked at Lucifer. Soon enough you started eating, Lucifer fed me since I couldn't really move my arm that well.

•Mammon•
I fixed my bowtie wanting to look more of a butler to Y/N. Soon enough it was 11:05, I got the first-aid kit walking out to the hallway. I saw Lucifer walk out of her room, I soon knocked on the door going inside.
"Hey cutie, did you like the breakfast we made?" I said getting out some bandages and some Vaseline. Taking off the old bandages.
"I loved it, thank you guys!" He smiled softly, he always enjoyed being around me and I loved get company.

I patted his head and soon wrapped the new gause around the wound.
"Thanks Mammon, I appreciate it." He said.
"Heh it's what know here, he GREAT Mammon is always here to help you!" I smiled and soon checked the time we still had a few minutes left before Asmo came in. I could tell he wanted to be in my arms, I soon placed him in my lap. He squeaked from shock and soon giggled, nuzzling her face into my neck.

•Y/N•
I loved his scent it always calmed me, and being in his arms. I felt more safe with him, I wish we could stay like this together. He ran his fingers through my hair and I giggled. Looking up at him.
"Thank you so much Mammon, I love you."