🍋Walk In🍋

Make Ver.

After a long day at school and dealing with the drama with the brothers. You and Mammon had lived together as roommates and you guys are good friends. You had just gotten back from the store and I called Mammon before to see if he'd help getting groceries, but he didn't pick the phone up.

You ignored it thinking he's probably at the casino, you walked inside and heard moaning inside Mammon's room. You thought that he was in pain and dropped the groceries and ran to his door. Hearing inside.

•Y/N•
I cracked the door a little and saw Mammon have a clear flesh light and moaning my name, I blushed a lot watching. I started getting hard by the second I listened to him moan my name.
"Y-Y/N, fuck feels so good~!" He said and laid on his bed I saw that his cock was red and he was edging himself. I smirked and walked inside quietly.

"Mammon~" I said and he looked at me with shocked eyes and soon covered himself.
"Y/N! W-why are you in here!? How much did you see" He freaked out blushing a lot, I smirked and went under the covers soon licking up his length and looking up at him.

He moaned and covered his mouth, looking down in my eyes.
"W-what are you doing Y-Y/N?" He said embarrassed while I kissed up his chest.
"You wanted me didn't you, how about you don't use a flesh light and have the real thing~" I said and put the flesh light on the nightstand and started jerking him off.

•Mammon•
I moaned softly as he jacked me off. Licking the precum that came out of the tip of my cock, I moaned ssoftly as he started to suck me off.
"H-hah~" I moaned and ran his fingers through his hair, I pulled him down to deep throat my cock and soon started to fuck my cock down his throat. "Take it you slut~" I growled and he gagged, he lightly grinded against the bed sheets making friction for himself. Soon he pulled off coughing and looking up at me.

I smirked and pinned him down looking at his body still covered.
"How about we take these clothes off~" I growled and ripped open his shirt and his pants. Looking at his boxers (or panties) and smirking.
"M-Mammon why did you do that!" He said annoyed.
"I'll get you new ones later babes" I said and started leaving kisses on his neck. I teased him by rubbing his tip through his boxers (or panties), he whimpered. Oh his whimpers. So cute like I imagined.

•Y/N•
He was so sexy when he was like this, I needed more I couldn't handle he was just teasing me when he was rubbing my tip. I needed more. I need his cock badly.
"Mammon please, give me more~" I moaned softly while he was leaving small hickeys on my chest.
"Oh really needy boy? Well then I'll give you more~" He said and took my boxers off (/panties). Soon spitting on his fingers and rubbing circles around my asshole. I bit my lip and lightly grinded into his fingers. "Does that pink little hole need my fingers?" He said while massaging my left asscheek.

Soon enough he pushed a finger inside of me I gasped at the sudden pleasure. Soon calming down I moaned softly, he gently started moving it in and out of my hole.
"Mammon~" I moaned out. Looking at him he took his hand off of my ass and started rubbing my tip. I whimpered and soon enough he added another finger inside me and went faster pace while fingering my hole.

•Mammon•
He looked so sexy while I fingered his little pink boy pussy like this. I couldn't get enough and hearing his moan was the cutest, I felt him clench around my fingers.
"Ohh~ is my baby close to cumming~?" I smirked looking into his eyes. He nodded, I took my thumb off her tip.
"Maybe I should tease this asshole with my cock, you would like that wouldn't you~" I growled and pulled out a condom putting it on. Soon rubbing it against his hole.

The way that Y/N moaned when I started rubbing my cock against his entrance was amazing. I started pushing the tip in, teasing him with it and he squeezed his eyes shut.
"M-Mammon~! Please" He begged and I laughed.
"Begging for my cock huh? You must've wanted it for a while" I had him wrap his legs around my waist soon pushing inside him.

I groaned softly as I pushed my dick inside him. Kissing his cheek I whispered sweet nothings into his ear. Soon enough I started thrusting slowly.
"Just focus on the pleasure babyboy~" I whispered and he nodded. He started moaning softly. "That's my good boy" I said as I went faster, feeling my hips push into his skin was so warm and I felt like claiming him as mine. I groaned and soon I couldn't take it anymore and started to pound into him.
"A-aha~! Mammon~!" He screamed out and clawed his nails against my back. Which overwhelmingly shot more dominance inside me.
"Fuck that's my good slut claw at my back, you can handle this fucking your getting from me~!" I moaned out.

•Y/N•
I was being pounded by the guy I always wanted to be with. I started jerking myself off getting more closer to orgasm.
"B-baby I'm so close~!" I moaned out, tears prickled my eyes as he roughly kept fucking me.
"Me too prince, let's cum together~!" He moaned, tilting his head back panting heavily.

"Fuck fuck fuck! C-cumming~!" I arched my back and came on his stomach and his cock.
"Me too~!" Mammon came into the condom and we started panting. I felt brained fucked but I was shivering.
"B-babbyyy~" I whined out and soon he pulled out slowly, throwing the condom away, soon picking me up.
"Let's get you cleaned up darling, you need a warm bath after that." He said kissing my forehead. I cuddled into his chest and he walked to the shared bathroom that we both used and set me on the sink. I waited patiently, shivering by pleasure.

•Mammon•
I ran the water going over and held him in my arms.
"I-I love you Y/N, I always have you know.." I said smiling.
"I always loved you Mammon and I always will!" He giggled and kissed me softly, I longed for his warm lips. I ran my fingers across his soft skin, I pulled him closer and he ran his fingers through my hair. I pulled back.
"Alright alright, I need to check the water babes." I chuckled and soon checked until it was warm, soon adding bubbles into it and soon picked Y/N and we both got into the bubble bath together.

Once we both washed our hair and washed ourselves we got out and I helped him dry off since his legs were a bit shakey. I thought he was cute like this, leaning onto my chest as I dried his body off.

•Y/N•
Mammon carried me back to the bedroom and let me wear some of his shorts and one of his shirts. I liked the smell of his scent and how he was treating me like a prince. He soon held me close to his chest, my eyes started to close as I was tired out.
"Night darling, dream of me alright." He kissed the top of my head as I fell asleep. Cuddled up against him with my new boyfriend.