⚠️Bruises⚠️

⚠️TW: Abuse Mention⚠️
Male Ver.

•Y/N•
I walked down the sidewalk to my friend's house, we we're planning on doing a study sleepover at his house. The bruises still hurt from my mom I groaned as I slung my back back over my shoulder again, soon enough once I got there Mammon was sitting on the porch. He waved at me, soon I walked over he jumped into a hug, I chuckled hugging back.
"Mammon your crushing me!" I said as he pulled me closer.
"I can't help it I'm happy to see you!" Mammon chuckled, soon he pulled back and grabbed my hand dragging me inside.

Once we got up to his room, we turned on some music as we did some research on our school project we were doing. Mammon got bored I saw he was, I soon closed his laptop and he smiled and I smiled but it was fake I didn't want him to know my pain and what I was going through.

•Mammon•
Something didn't feel right, Y/N hasn't been acting like himself. He didn't look comfortable and not right now.
"Hey do you want something different to wear, any of my shorts or hoodies? You don't look comfortable in your clothes." I said, putting my hand on his.
"Uh I mean sure, if it's alright with you that is.."
"It's alright with me, but one thing I wanna ask of you are okay. What's wrong, you seem off?" I looked at her with a confused look. Y/N shrugged and soon went to pick something out of my closet.

I looked away while Y/N changed, but I saw purple bruises on his back when his lifted his shirt up front be the back. My eyes went in shock, what were those from, I didn't want to be to open  about it but he needed comfort. I'll ask about them later he doesn't need more stress on him. I kept looked away but I had more questions are there things going on at home, damn that's probably it. I should be there for him more.

Timeskip

•Y/N•
I layed back faced to Mammon  hopefully he doesn't be like pervy and lift it up, I sighed and  I felt arms around me I smiled softly.
"Mammon what are you doing?"
"I need to know what are those marks on your back from." He sounded serious, damnit he saw I cleared my thoughts.
"It's from nothing it's alright let's just go to-"
"Y/N I need to know now." He wasn't playing around and I sighed. Giving in and mumbling it to him.
"What was that Y/N?"
"My family, they caused those. They've been abusing me.. I'm sorry" I bit my lip and looked up at him, he had a few tears in his eyes.
"Why didn't you tell me anything.." He hugged me, I started crying also. I was so scared that this would happen and why my family was doing this, it was cruel world well the world that I live in. I felt like I was in pain all the time, but with Mammon with my friend I felt more safe here. Cuddling into him and him holding me.

After a few hours from sleeping, I woke from Mammon snoring. I smiled seeing him, brushing away a few strands of hair from his face. He lightly pulled me closer. I nuzzled into him and whispered.

"Thank you for being here for me..from burises and all"