Stalking Joe

Taylor searches for the name, "Joe Alwyn"

She goes to her account and checks all and every single post taking notice of all his friends and everything. Then she searches him on google and Twitter and it went on. Her eyes were red from lack of sleep because she preferred to stalk Joe rather than sleeping. 7 in the morning and that's when she decides to keep her phone aside and maybe get some sleep.

Meanwhile, Joe is not able to take Taylor of his mind either. But eventually, he sleeps. He was already tired that day.

After three days, Taylor decides to message Joe on Instagram.

'Hey Joe! Remember me? Taylor with the red wine?"

His reply came faster than she ever expected.

'Oh hey Taylor. Of course I remember you. Who can forget you?'

'So what are you doing?'

'Nothing much! Watching TV. You?'

'Not a lot going on at the moment. By the way what are you watching on the TV?'

'Just a classic sitcom, How I Met Your Mother'

'Oh the one that's similar to FRIENDS?'

'So you've watched it?'

'Nope. I prefer friends instead'

'No HIMYM is better trust me'

'There's nothing better than friends'

And they both started defending HIMYM and Friends. The conversation kept going on for 2 hours. They made some inside jokes and debated upon different things. They both could now call each other friends.

They chatted with each other almost every day, just like people in a new friendship tend to.

After a week, Joe was in his London house and Taylor was living with her parents that weekend. In London, it was raining cats and dogs. Joe texted her.

'Hey Taylor. It's raining cats and dogs here and nobody knows how long this thunderstorm will last. So if you need anything, my internet won't be good as the electricity can go out anytime and the Wi-Fi won't work. So have my number. Text me there. 8*****628*'

Taylor was a little busy and the time zones of course. She read the message when she went out of ideas for a song.

The moment she read the message and saw his number, her heart nearly sank. She says to herself, "What? He gave me his number himself? That's crazy. I think I should text him. And I will have to do something myself to make this friendship stronger."

'Joe! This is Taylor, again. I hope everything is fine there. And thanks for your number.'

They both chat for a while and then they both get busy in their own stuff.

Taylor wants to meet Joe and also wants to make it clear to her friends especially Selena and Gigi that they are just FRIENDS. She decides to invite them to lunch at her penthouse. She texts Selena, Gigi and Ed Sheeran. But she decides to call Joe as a genuine formality.

On the call.......

"Hello Joe"

"Hey Taylah!"

"How you've been?"

"Nothing much, not really. What about you?"

"Are you free on Saturday? Because I'm hosting a friendly lunch and I wanted you to come as well" Taylor asked him hesitantly because she was afraid he won't be able to come.

"Umm yeah, I'm free on Saturday. Sounds good. Just message me the venue and timings" Joe is happy about her invitation.

"Sure, will do it as soon as possible" Taylor is relieved by his reply.

"May I ask who else is coming if you don't mind?"

"Not a lot of people, those two crazy girlfriends of mine and Ed Sheeran."

"Sounds amazing. Can't wait to see you."

They end the call. The lunch is just in 4 days. She wants to give her best shot at this lunch. She thinks of Joe as an amazing and loyal friend. She starts by making a list of the Groceries and then the other day, she decorates her lawn. She rearranges some furniture. She panics a little but then she calms down.

After a hundreds of Rearrangements, she is finally satisfied with it. The final arrangement was the original one itself. She also writes about Joe in her diary.

'And remember Joe? I told you about him when I met him at the met gala! He is pretty awesome. He's sweet, gentle and even though he prefers how I met your mother over friends, he is still an amazing friend'

After writing the rest of the incidents in her diary, she texts her mother a good night and goes to sleep as tomorrow is the lunch and she has to get enough sleep.

Hey guys! I saw the votes for the previous chapter!! And that means a lot! Thank you guys so much❤
I hope you liked this chapter!!! Please vote for it so that you won't miss any updates <33