pillow talk

you fluttered open your eyes to see a gorgeous angel above you. you turned your head to rest your chin on his chest, and just looked at him.

toms arms were still wrapped around your body protectively. you studied him defined features. you felt his chest go up and down slowly.

his eyelids looked slightly open and were fluttering. you assumed he was asleep, and that his eyes just did that because of his double eyelids.

you smiled to yourself and took your hand from behind his neck to rest on his cheek. you cupped his jaw and rubbed your thumb back and forth on his skin.

you felt toms breath hitch lightly and saw his eyelids fluttering open. tom blinked his eyes open and looked around the room. he furrowed his eyebrows and then met with your eyes. his features softened and he exhaled through his nose.

you smiled up and him and started to blush. toms lip shown a small smile before he yawned with a big stretch. he unwrapped his arms from you to stretch them back, but immediately wrapped you back up after.

you scooted up a little to be closer to his face. you cupped his face, now with both hands, and pressed a tender kiss to his lips. tom closed his eyes to take it in and you felt him smile against your mouth.

you unattached your lips from his and cocked your head at him. tom giggled and shook his head, laying his head back on the pillow and staring upwards. you scoffed and cuddled back into him, wrapping your arms around him again.

tom stretched his arm out to the bedside table to grab a cigarette. he took one from the box and grabbed a match. you just observed him as he placed the cigarette into his mouth and started to activate the match on the box's side.

he succeeded and lit his stick with the fire. he shook the match until it was out and placed it back on the table. tom inhaled the smoke and picked up the cigarette between his fingers, blowing the smoke upwards.

you lifted up your head and got his attention. tom turned to you as he put the cigarette back into his mouth. you gave him a sympathetic smile. you wish tom didn't smoke, you wished he wouldn't do anything that could harm his body. but you haven't even been "dating" for 24 hours, so you didn't want to order him around. (just yet hehe).

tom grinned at you and inhaled the smoke. he took the stick out of his mouth and neared you. you neared him. he became not even and inch away from your face and opened his mouth.

he blew the smoke towards you, so you opened your mouth and inhaled it all. tom smirked, then kissed you passionately. you kissed him back and slipped a little tounge before pulling away.

you smiled at him and rested your head in the crook of his neck. tom continued to smoke his cigarette as you just watched him. it was one of the most entertaining things you'd ever done.

then all of a sudden, the door started to open. toms eyes grew wide and his jaw tensed his breath hitching. he panicked and threw his cigarette, looked down at you and swiftly but quickly flipped you over onto your back, blocking you with his body.

in just 3 seconds he got you onto your back, got ontop of you, and feverishly smacked his lips onto yours. you were suprised but melted into his kiss.

the door fully opened and rennie stepped in. his jaw dropped and he was in shock. "um- um." rennie stuttered. then behind him came abbie and jerry. "heyo tom cmon wake- holy." abbie started but cut himself off. jerry's face dropped in shock. they all three stood there watching tom completely devour you.

then tom sighed, turned his face slightly and spoke. "do you mind?" he said lazily before sloppily kissing you again. abbie wheezed as rennie slammed the door shut.

you felt butterflies erupt between your legs and in your stomach. that's what tom said when you walked in on him and that girl a few weeks back. "do you mind." you were now that girl. you smiled against toms lips and grabbed his face, pulling him down onto you more and sticking your tounge farther into his mouth.

you and tom made out for 20 minutes. rolling around and exploring each others bodies with your hands. it was great.

once you were all burnt out, tom flopped onto the bed next to you. you did the same and turned your head towards him. tom turned his head to you and grinned. you giggled and got flustered, rolling over and burying your face into the crook of his neck.

tom chuckled and patted your back. "cmon, i'll help you out the window." tom sighed. you nuzzled into his neck and shook your head. tom groaned and stood up, throwing you over his shoulder and walking to the window.

tom put you down once you agreed to leave and opened up the window for you. "shit, clothes." tom breathed. you laughed and stumbled over to pick up your clothes. you pulled on your dress and picked up your panties. you grinned and walked up to tom and shoved them into the pocket of his pants that he just put on. toms eyes widened and he looked at you like you were crazy. you winked and grabbed your purse and jumped out the window.

you trotted over to the front door and took a deep breath. you fixed yourself up a bit and knocked on the door. the door swung open and in the doorway stood bernadine.

her lips spread into a smirk. you rolled your eyes and stumbled into the house, flopping down onto the couch. you closed your eyes and exhaled loudly.

abbie chuckled and turned to you. "sooo.. how was he?" abbie snickered. you glared at him and scoffed. "we didn't have sex." you hummed. jerry gasped and stood up. "then did you get attacked by a wolf on your way home? your a mess dude!" jerry exclaimed.

you giggled and bit your lip. "we were just messing around." you mumbled. "oh, leave her alone." bernie laughed.

then a door opened from behind you. you turned around and saw tom strutting out. he wore a light blue buttoned and collared shirt with a black tie. he looked like a sexy professional man. your cheeks got pink and you turned back around.

you hugged your legs and smiled into your knees. you were lucky.

tom grabbed a cup of coffee and sat across from you. he exhaled and sipped his coffee. he made quick eye contact with you and grinned a little.

"so tom. who's the lucky lady?" abbie giggled. tom chuckled and shook his head. "all you need to know is that i met her at a bar." tom assured. abbie and jerry giggled and nodded as an okay.

"looks like you both got some pleasure last night huh?" john laughed. you and tom looked at eachother and looked down quickly. "yeah we both sucked some dick." you told.

everyone laughed as tom scoffed. he gave you stink eye and you winked. he wet his lips with his tounge and stood up. "shouldn't we go?" tom said pointing to the clock on the wall.

"oh yeah kunsler and leonard left awhile ago." jerry hummed as he concentrated on drawing something. tom tensed his jaw and flew his arms into the air. "then let's go people!" tom shouted clapping sarcastically. everyone looked at him and groaned, dragging their feet out the door. once everyone was gone, besides bernadine, you stood up.

tom looked at you and walked into the kitchen. you followed after him. once you were out of sight from bernadine you looked at his freckled and flustered face. you grinned and grabbed his tie. you pulled him down towards your face and stuck your tounge into his mouth. tom kissed you back. giving in to you, again.

you released him and smiled up and him. his glassy green eyes sparkled in the sunlight and basically shined. tom smiled down at you and cupped your jaw. he looked at your face for a moment before pushing past you, grabbing his grey suit jacket and rushing out the door.

you waltzed into the living room and stopped when you realized you were getting an intense stare from your friend. she looked you up and down and started smiling. you shook your head and widened your eyes. "i would never. you know me." you said. she laughed and stretched her arms back. "i know y/n. just messing with you." she giggled. you scoffed and flopped down next to her.

you had no idea how it wasn't super obvious that you were utterly and completely falling in love with tom hayden.