toms dream

you woke up earlier than usual. 8, which was early for you atleast.

once you'd layed in bed for minutes on end, thinking about last night, you made your way into the living room.

when you entered you saw jerry sitting in an armchair, scribbling something down into a notebook. "morning!" you smiled as you approached him. jerry was startled by your sudden presence, but laughed it off. "morning y/n!" he smiled back.

as you walked over to jerry, you passed the long couch. tom was still passed out completely, and still gorgeous looking. he had switched positions and was now on his back with his arm hanging off the couch.

"whatcha doooing?" you hummed. "come and see for yourself." he beamed, moving over and patting next to him. you and jerry were both small enough that you could fit in a chair together for sure. you plopped down next to him.

jerry turned his notebook your way. when he did, your face grew a big smile. it was a drawing of honeybee!

jerry wasn't a professional or anything, but it was good for someone who's always high like him

jerry wasn't a professional or anything, but it was good for someone who's always high like him. okay fine, it looked like a 4 year old drew it. but it was adorable.

"oh jerry! i love it!" you exclaimed. jerry blushed and squatted the air. "stoppp ittt." he gushed, hiding inside his green and yellow striped shirt.

"d-do you want it?" he murmured. you wanted to explode, he is so sweet and soft. your smile widened. "are you sure?" you asked him. he smiled a toothy smile and nodded rapidly. you laughed and grabbed the drawing. you hugged it, letting him know that you really appreciated it.

you put it on the table next to you and turned back to jerry. you talked about jerry's love for drawing, when you were interrupted by a moan.

both your heads immediately shot to the noise. it came from the couch, it came from tom. jerry looked over and you with a cocked eyebrow and disgusted expression. you made a similar expression.

"what's he thinkin about that's got him so excited?" jerry snickered. you covered your mouth to muffle your laugh, incase you accidentally woke tom. you raised your brows and shrugged.

then, tom moaned again. this time it was louder and more intense. jerry tilted his head in confusion. you sat and wondered exactly what he was wondering. what was he thinking about?

obviously not about you but like who? was he just making weird noises? or was he having a sex dream.

"y/n- y/n." tom moaned.

your eyes widened and your sucked in your breath. you were frozen. jerry slowly turned his head to you. "ohhhhhhhhh myyyyyyy godddddddd." he breathed with his jaw dropped wide open.

tom was dreaming about you?

you looked at jerry and bit your cheek. "it's probably nothing." you awkwardly stuttered. jerry rose his eyebrows and snickered. you looked down and blushed.