not half bad

*smut*

once you all got home from dinner, you smoked. you, abbie, jerry, tom, bernadine, john, rennie and lee.

you wernt super high, neither was tom, but everyone else was baked. you spent the night laughing and joking around. until things got a little steamy.

you were sitting next to abbie and bernie, when you decided to play with tom a little. payback for what he did at dinner.

you had been making shifty eye contact with tom throughout the night, but this time you added a smirk. tom cocked his eyebrow in confusion. you silently giggled.

you then broke eye contact with him and looked up at abbie, who was sat next to you. abbie looked down at you a smiled. you gave him a wink with the eye non-visible to tom and smiled. abbie caught on and gave you a small nod.

you then layed your head onto abbies arm. you snuggled into him and abbie put an arm around you, starting to rub your arm. you slowly crept your eyes back up to tom who was sat across from you.

tom was crossing his legs and looking at you. he looked unamused. you wanted him to be amused, so you took things a little farther.

you lifted yourself up to whisper something in abbies ear. you looked at tom seductively the whole time. all you said to abbie was "be more intimate, i'm trying to piss tom off", to which abbie grinned at.

abbie then pulled you in closer with the arm that was around you. you cuddled into his side and layed your head back onto his shoulder. abbie swiftly brushed his hand past your breast.

you toms body tense up a bit, and his jaw tighten. the look of unamusment had now faded and was turned into a look of confusion. tom rose his eyebrow and cocked his head. you slowly bit your lip and giggled.

you felt abbie brush past your boob again. toms fists tensed and his eyebrow dropped. abbie again touched your boob, this time softly squeezing it.

you playfully slapped him and giggled. you looked at tom who was biting his lip and tensing his jaw. his legs were uncrossed and he was running a hand through his hair. he looked at you dead in the eye and mouthed something.

"my room." is what you made out.

your lips grew into a smirk and you nodded. you turned to abbie and pushed him off of you. you got up and got everybody's attention by clapping. "okay guys, i actually was planning to go hangout with this guy i met at the party, tonight." you gushed.

everybody "ooo"ed and whistled. you rolled your eyes and laughed. "shut up. bernie, if i'm not here in the morning, don't panic." you said with a wink. bernadine burst into giggles and gave you a thumbs up. you skipped to your room and grabbed your purse, skipping back into the living room then out the door.

once you were out of sight, you sprinted to the back of the house. you found toms window and waited. you waited for about 5 minutes until you heard the window opening.

tom lifted up the window and reached his hand down for you to grab. you put your purse on your shoulder and grabbed his hand, using the side of the house to push off of.

with just one hand, tom was able to get you into his room. you threw your purse on the ground as tom closed the window. tom turned around and looked at you.

he had a frizzy head and was breathing hard. his jaw was tensed and his white undershirt was unbuttoned a quarter of the way down, showing off his freckly chest. you looked him up and down and smiled.

tom then walked towards you, grabbed your face, and kissed you. he immediately deepend the kiss, making it more messy.

you kissed him back sloppily, locking your hands behind his neck. you brung your hands up to the back of his head and started to play with his hair. you ran your fingers through it and pulled at it slightly.