Chapter 23 Rune is the champion of the embodiment of kindness and self sacrifice

(Rune's Point Of View)

I opened my eyes to see that we weren't alone .

A very well known sans was in the door way oh shoot Night Dream we have to go Killer just saw us in this room .

"W̆̈h̆̈ă̈t̆̈ ŏ̈h̆̈ n̆̈ŏ̈ t̆̈h̆̈ĭ̈s̆̈ ĭ̈s̆̈n̆̈'t̆̈ ğ̈ŏ̈ŏ̈d̆̈ ŭ̈ğ̈h̆̈ w̆̈ĕ̈ n̆̈ĕ̈ĕ̈d̆̈ t̆̈ŏ̈ l̆̈ĕ̈ă̈v̆̈ĕ̈ n̆̈ŏ̈w̆̈ N̆̈ĭ̈ğ̈h̆̈t̆̈y̆̈ w̆̈ă̈k̆̈ĕ̈ ŭ̈p̆̈ w̆̈ĕ̈ h̆̈ă̈v̆̈ĕ̈ t̆̈ŏ̈ ğ̈ŏ̈ .

"Save it for latter Dream he's tired what I didn't know is that that parasite we keeping him alive for a while but now nightmare is relying in his own strength to stay alive here I will carey him but you have to look out for me okay 😉.

Now here we go sleepy prince let's get out of this castle of madness okay .

awe he started to yawn and snuggle up to me I still think this is totally worth the magic loss to help this cute little prince

(Imagin he's got his eyes closed.)

I held my cute little prince close to me and created a small sling to carey him with

I held my cute little prince close to me and created a small sling to carey him with .

I ran down to corridor only to run smack into gasp horror sans ack I ran as fast as I could to get away from the human killer who feeds humans to his brother gulp .

I couldn't out run him why me I fond a more open space and set the sleeping little prince on a couch to keep him from waking up yet .

"Okay Horror sans I will tell you now the terror of the mutiverse is no longer here the body he snatched has snatched their body back and he tried to jumping into me and Dream but I burned him out of Dream and erased him a power that I hate using on others but it was a needed he would have hurt many other multiverses if I had let him continue in this multiverse but all of this means your free you don't need to stay here and do bad things anymore and as for your universe's food shortage problems I think I know a sans who can help supply your universe with food good food that's not human corpse's have you ever heard of Farmtale the sans there is kind a neutral sans he won't make a big deal of your universe and what happened with the humans in it he's a nice skeleton who makes far to much in his crops than he knows what to do with it and tell Ink why you joined Nightmares gang in the first place even if he dose nothing Blue won't stand for any sans to be treated unfairly like that he will make ink help you and your universe so still want to kill me after all of this?

"𝖭𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗉 𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝖺𝗇𝗌𝖾𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝗒 𝗁𝗎𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅𝗒 𝗐𝗁𝗒 𝖽𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 ?

"Because I'm Delta Rune I try to live up to what my name means that includes helping you 😇 mister Sans .