chapter 20 Rune helps others she isn't a bad girl

(Rune's Point Of View)
It's been three day's since I called for friend's and my old tormentor wow to think I'm already over that trauma .

"Hey Redemption Nightmare my best friend thank you for coming it's time for me to take our little nut case to distract an even biger  but case .

(Redemption Nightmare sans)

Indeed Rune one Hahahaha but case to distract another but don't be so mean to this other Dream from what I can already sence he just needs some kindness and atention he needs his real brother I will help him as he is like my brother was like .

(Rune and Remorse Dream sans )

I made a big amount of positive energy in this au we had chosen to tick the parasite of we went to his favorite au under high it's his favorite because of the classrooms the kind who go to school are miserable and he has acsess to many books so what did I and Remorse do well we set the kids school books on fire and gave them all candy and we locked the Nightmare in this au in the bathroom with a paint bomb in it okay maybe I shouldn't have done that but he was saying funny words in Spanish so I got a little mean to that copy of Nightmare😅😲 .

(Just so you know naja Nightmare was curessing because he was mad at who ever had locked him in the bathroom and with a paint bomb no less )

(Jet Nightmare)

Well if it isn't my new favorite toy what are you doing here and causing chaos of all who would have done so I never expected it to be you the self proclaimed hero .

Well so my trap worked heh parasite I've brought a um acquaintance with me to keep you here now Remorse!

Oh yay now I get to teach this creep a lesson Hahahaha tell me does my happy feelings hurt you or maybe this will sting a bit more .

😱 No Dream you can't just kill him he's an alternate version of your brother he's simply controlled by a parasite he's not much different than Fresh sans on one side he's a sans but on the other he's a parasite that control's his sans host Nightmare is that parasite's host it even stole his identity his name his life and his soul so please just keep him busy so you're brother can help me save this place and no killing him okay.

But my love my world my princess my goddess he did something bad to you I see what your current nightmare's are and half of them are from him only my face should be the one to give you nightmare's not him  😕😭 you should only fear me not this dumb version of my brother😢 I could make him pay for taking my spot !

(Um Remorse should you really be so obsessed about who she is afraid of why not I don't know be jelly of the one who gets Rune's love not who is making her afraid you're as bad as Nightmare sans's parasite😩😵😱what is wrong with you ?)

"No means no and I don't want you in my dreams ever if I catch you I will sick both my papa and Eclipse after you and you know he is stronger than you 😩😑😫 so get to keeping this guy distracted will you or should I call Dreamswap Dream instead we know he would chase him for a long time so go please and no killing him or any others got that you yandere !

Yes Rune I will keep this guy trapped oh dose this mean I can use all my powers even my corrupt one's☻😈?

Only if you don't kill him but make sure you don't hurt the host he's the one who helped me escape the parasite when it torchered me so don't hurt him please that would be like hurting your brother from the past .

(Redemption Nightmare San's point of view)

"Look I'm not going to hurt you I just want to talk I'm sure you've met a friend of mine her name is Rune she's a very special girl she had a sad past but you know what she told me she still believes that you're salvage-able she still wanted you to know the truth you're not helping you're brother but instead his captor what I'm going to tell you is a secret that even my brother doesn't know about .