chapter 22 Rune is undefeated the shadow won't take her or Dream

Rune's Point Of View

Me and Dream woke from the fight with the shadow entity (aka Nightmares corruption) I stretched and almost forgot we still need to find the true Nightmare .

Dream have you awoken yet ?

I knocked on his door when he opened it he was in his black and blue clothing .

"Hay Dream what's with the dark and gloomy clothing?

Ŏ̈h̆̈ ŭ̈m̆̈ ĭ̈t̆̈s̆̈ t̆̈ŏ̈ m̆̈ă̈k̆̈ĕ̈ ̆̈ĭ̈t̆̈ ĕ̈ă̈s̆̈ĭ̈ĕ̈r̆̈ t̆̈ŏ̈ s̆̈ă̈v̆̈ĕ̈ N̆̈ĭ̈ğ̈h̆̈t̆̈y̆̈ ă̈n̆̈d̆̈ ğ̈ĕ̈t̆̈ h̆̈ĭ̈m̆̈ ŏ̈ŭ̈t̆̈ ŏ̈f̆̈ t̆̈h̆̈ĕ̈ f̆̈ŏ̈r̆̈ĕ̈s̆̈t̆̈ Ĭ̈ w̆̈ĭ̈l̆̈l̆̈ p̆̈r̆̈ĕ̈t̆̈ĕ̈n̆̈d̆̈ t̆̈ŏ̈ t̆̈ă̈k̆̈ĕ̈ y̆̈ŏ̈ŭ̈ p̆̈r̆̈ĭ̈s̆̈ŏ̈n̆̈ĕ̈r̆̈ s̆̈ŏ̈ w̆̈ĕ̈ c̆̈ă̈n̆̈ ğ̈ĕ̈t̆̈ ĭ̈n̆̈ .
Oh wait what no I'm not playing the captive it brings back too many bad memories of him .

"W̆̈h̆̈ă̈t̆̈ c̆̈ă̈n̆̈ Ĭ̈ s̆̈ă̈y̆̈ R̆̈ŭ̈n̆̈ĕ̈ s̆̈ĕ̈m̆̈p̆̈ă̈ĭ̈  m̆̈y̆̈ l̆̈ŏ̈v̆̈ĕ̈ Ĭ̈ c̆̈ŏ̈ŭ̈l̆̈d̆̈n̆̈'t̆̈ h̆̈ĕ̈l̆̈p̆̈ ĭ̈t̆̈ y̆̈ŏ̈ŭ̈r̆̈ j̆̈ŭ̈s̆̈t̆̈ m̆̈y̆̈ l̆̈ŏ̈v̆̈ĕ̈l̆̈y̆̈ h̆̈ŭ̈m̆̈ă̈n̆̈ Ĭ̈ c̆̈ŏ̈ŭ̈l̆̈d̆̈n̆̈'t̆̈ h̆̈ĕ̈l̆̈p̆̈ h̆̈ĕ̈ă̈r̆̈ĭ̈n̆̈ğ̈ y̆̈ŏ̈ŭ̈ s̆̈t̆̈ĭ̈l̆̈l̆̈ f̆̈ĕ̈ă̈r̆̈ m̆̈ĕ̈ h̆̈ŏ̈w̆̈ h̆̈ă̈p̆̈p̆̈y̆̈ Ĭ̈ ă̈m̆̈ Ĭ̈'m̆̈ s̆̈t̆̈ĭ̈l̆̈l̆̈ t̆̈h̆̈ĕ̈ f̆̈ĭ̈r̆̈s̆̈t̆̈ ŏ̈n̆̈ĕ̈ y̆̈ŏ̈ŭ̈ t̆̈h̆̈ĭ̈n̆̈k̆̈ ŏ̈f̆̈ ☺️.

"B̑̈ȓ̈ȏ̈t̑̈h̑̈ȇ̈ȓ̈ d̑̈ȏ̈n̑̈'t̑̈ t̑̈ȓ̈ȇ̈ȃ̈t̑̈ Ȓ̈ȗ̈n̑̈ȇ̈ l̑̈ȋ̈k̑̈ȇ̈ t̑̈h̑̈ȃ̈t̑̈ s̑̈h̑̈ȇ̈'s̑̈ s̑̈t̑̈ȋ̈l̑̈l̑̈ t̑̈ȓ̈ȃ̈ȗ̈m̑̈ȃ̈t̑̈ȋ̈s̑̈ȇ̈d̑̈ b̑̈y̑̈ w̑̈h̑̈ȃ̈t̑̈ y̑̈ȏ̈ȗ̈ d̑̈ȋ̈d̑̈ t̑̈ȏ̈ h̑̈ȇ̈ȓ̈ ȃ̈n̑̈d̑̈ d̑̈ȏ̈n̑̈'t̑̈ p̑̈l̑̈ȃ̈y̑̈ s̑̈t̑̈ȗ̈p̑̈ȋ̈d̑̈ Ȋ̈ k̑̈n̑̈ȏ̈w̑̈ y̑̈ȏ̈ȗ̈ȓ̈ s̑̈ȋ̈c̑̈k̑̈ f̑̈ȃ̈n̑̈t̑̈ȃ̈s̑̈ȋ̈ȇ̈s̑̈ !

"Yeah I agree with your brother you yandere freak leave me out of those sadistic fantasies of yours you want to know why I refused to play the captive he's the reason because he really kidnapped me three years ago he also tortured me for two years until I ran away to Dreamswap to hide from his yandere self he may look like a normal Dream sans right now but he's just as bad as the thing that took over your brother if I play captive he might make it real again.

Y̆̈ŏ̈ŭ̈ l̆̈ĕ̈ă̈v̆̈ĕ̈ m̆̈y̆̈ f̆̈r̆̈ĭ̈ĕ̈n̆̈d̆̈ ă̈l̆̈ŏ̈n̆̈ĕ̈!

"Ŏ̈r̆̈ w̆̈h̆̈ă̈t̆̈ w̆̈ĭ̈l̆̈l̆̈ y̆̈ŏ̈ŭ̈ k̆̈ĭ̈l̆̈l̆̈ m̆̈ĕ̈ h̆̈ŭ̈r̆̈t̆̈ m̆̈ĕ̈ h̆̈ă̈h̆̈ă̈h̆̈ă̈ y̆̈ŏ̈ŭ̈ d̆̈ŏ̈n̆̈'t̆̈ h̆̈ă̈v̆̈ĕ̈ t̆̈h̆̈ă̈t̆̈ m̆̈ĕ̈ă̈n̆̈ s̆̈t̆̈r̆̈ĕ̈ă̈k̆̈ s̆̈ĕ̈ĕ̈ Ĭ̈'v̆̈ĕ̈ b̆̈ĕ̈ĕ̈n̆̈ c̆̈h̆̈ă̈n̆̈ğ̈ĕ̈d̆̈ b̆̈y̆̈ t̆̈h̆̈ĕ̈ n̆̈ĕ̈ğ̈ă̈t̆̈ĭ̈v̆̈ĕ̈ ă̈p̆̈p̆̈l̆̈ĕ̈s̆̈ w̆̈h̆̈ĭ̈l̆̈ĕ̈ y̆̈ŏ̈ŭ̈ j̆̈ŭ̈s̆̈t̆̈ h̆̈ă̈v̆̈ĕ̈ s̆̈ŏ̈m̆̈ĕ̈ m̆̈ă̈ğ̈ĭ̈c̆̈ t̆̈h̆̈ă̈t̆̈ d̆̈ĭ̈m̆̈ĕ̈d̆̈ y̆̈ŏ̈ŭ̈r̆̈ s̆̈ŏ̈ŭ̈l̆̈ f̆̈ŏ̈ŏ̈l̆̈ .

"Hay you go back to your room Yandere shattered Dream your not to leave that room unless you learn to be nice to my friends got that you sadistic punk !

I'm sorry about him Dream he's all kinds of dangerous in fact I'm having Eclipse watch him with his brother.

Eclipse can you watch that nutjob who created your spirit?