chapter 7 Rune and the once three but now only two starsanse

Ink of darkness-verse voice : 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘
Rune's voice is this : Hello hi! I'm Rune let's be friends.
Blue aka underswap of darkness verse voice:ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ

(Rune's point of view)
I was lacing about in this AU after healing after escaping from Nightmare when I hear two voice is screaming at one another "𝚁𝚞𝚗 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚃𝚁𝙰𝙸𝚃𝚘𝚛 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 .... 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚎-𝚘𝚗 𝙱𝚕𝚞𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚞𝚜 𝚒𝚏 𝚠𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝙰𝚞 𝚒𝚜 𝚍𝚘𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘"!

"ɪ'ᴍ ʀᴜɴɪɴɢ ᴀs ғᴀsᴛ ᴀs ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ɪɴᴋ ᴜᴍ ɪɴᴋ ɪs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴏʜ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʀᴜɴ ᴀs ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴏʀ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴅʀᴀɢ ʏᴏᴜ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʜɪᴍ ᴋɪᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ".
"ᴏʜ ɴᴏ ʜᴇ ʜᴀs ғᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴜs ʀᴜɴɴɴɴɴɴ "!!!!!
"𝖂𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒 𝖎𝖙𝖘 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖋 𝖙𝖔 𝖒𝖊 𝖌𝖊𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖇𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒 𝖙𝖔 𝖒𝖊 𝖎𝖙𝖘 𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖞 𝖌𝖔 𝖆𝖜𝖆𝖞 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖍𝖆𝖍𝖆𝖍𝖆𝖍𝖆𝖍 ".

Oh no you don't buster not when I can stop you
Oh wait what was it that he told me again I thought back to a couple of hours ago after getting my last check up the doctor said ruin you should be fine so long as you don't use too much strength for a while what about my abilities I asked as long as they don't require a lot of strength you should be fine thanks doctor sans that's right do you I went to go and hide in is none other than under hospital or was it hospitaltale I don't know exactly how long I've been here cuz they said I was unconscious for a lot of it see when I first arrived in this universe I overused my powers that also happened to have been the day that I escaped from Nightmare's Castle from what I know the sons of that universe found me lying in well I think it was a pile of leaves anyway I befriended the Frisk that lives in this universe as well apparently she's a patient at the hospital here she told me that her friend flowey told me that it's not a very good place to be if I stay too long I could end up being the next unfortunate patient luckily I have the ability to leave at any time I want and that's what I did I left to the surface .

Hence why I was taking a nice nap in the forest well until Nightmare and an unhappy guardian of positivity started bringing a rampage upon this a year and it also seems the two remaining members of the star sanses That would be the Blue and Ink of this Multiverse .
I thought about it and perhaps the archery training that I had been given back in my own Multiverse this would be the perfect moment to test out and see if it would work I concentrate a bunch of Happy feelings hopefully this will work to distract them long enough it's true that I can sense people's intentions it's also true that I can actually manifest emotions but only my own emotions into power at times but this is only because of the same reason that I am able to live as long as I have it is the combination between the gold level the black apple and the rainbow star fruit which represents positivity negativity and magic .
I concentrate my attack I have to get this just right or I'll be spotted and I would hate to end up back in that dungeon again especially since some of my injuries aren't healed I focus as much energy as I can as much positive and happy feelings as I can I shoot it directly at nightmare he has no idea that I'm there he has no idea that I'm hiding in a tree and he definitely has no idea that a portal is just about to open up and bring the ink and blue of this Multiverse back to their home base.
Nightmare let's add a shriek of pain as the arrow hits him I'm tempted to giggle or laugh and victory or just have funny the scenario is but I know better than to do that I don't need too much positive energy around otherwise the positive guardian will see me blue I think we're continuing to run until write them in there a glowing portal appears taking them far away dream cries to nightmare saying I'm sorry brother a portal opened up out of nowhere and now they're gone of course nightmare believes him he can sense that dream really was going to do what he wanted for him to .
I know if I stick around too long that something bad will happen I decided to take my chances with the hospital it was safer than here opening up my own portal I'm about to jump through when I'm spotted but not by Nightmare I'm spotted by none other than dream he was about to say my name however I shushed him and jumped away into the portal before he could even utter a word I was gone or more accurately I was teleported to my room in the hospital wing Frisk was happy to see me back however flowey told me I was an idiot and that I should have left I don't know why he's so mean to me I'm not an idiot I'm actually quite intelligent when I want to be and this place definitely ain't as bad as that place.
Thankfully I was back underground it would be a long time before they even noticed where I was my doctor of course came back to check on me by that I mean the sands of this universe he's a doctor of sorts and he's pretty cool though his brother is too he's the cooler one even gave me a lollipop the first time that I woke up it was awesome .
If you haven't noticed by now I very much have a sweet tooth especially for lollipops hehe .