"Brothers?" He scoffed. "That must be the biggest joke that I have ever heard in my whole life!"

"This man took everything away from me!" He slowly articulated his every word. "Tell me... Is that what a person should do his own brother?"

"See? Even you are speechless! This man has killed my mother! He has killed my father! He has taken away my family! Even Claire! He has taken everything that was mine! He is not my brother! Did you hear me?" He laughed hysterically, sadness and anger clouded his eyes "Your mother meet ME first! She was supposed to be mine! MINE!"

"She never loved you! So, she never belonged to you!" Chaeyoung challenged him. How could Mason take away from him something that was not really Henry's? Wasn't that a little absurd?

"IT'S ALL LIES!"

"We were in love!" Henry's voice echoed inside the bunker! "She was mine! Until this man came and ruined everything!"

"Stop being delusional. If she loved you in the first place, then why is he my father and not you?" Chaeyoung ridiculed Henry.

"You are crazy!"

"Shut your mouth! You don't know anything!" Henry shouted, trying to control his anger. It had always been his weakness. The fact that Claire had chosen this man over him was something that had been haunting him in his nightmares till the present day.

Claire was someone that Henry always wanted since they had started working together. She was beautiful, smart and brave. She was just perfect. When Claire was only starting, Henry was always there for her. He watched her stumble and endure the pain of their training. He watched her laugh and appreciate life.

Claire was his happy pill. She was his everything. Until one day that incident happened…

The incident that changed her.

"Oh… is that so? Then, tell me Henry… How could my father take something away from you if it was already yours?" Henry narrowed his eyes when he saw Chaeyoung's provoking smirk. "If my mother loved you, then why did he run away from you after she woke up? She could have chosen to stay with you and never reveal herself to me."

"So, why did she left you and came to see me?" She asked. For some reason, she felt like she needed to push him just a little more to make Henry blurt out the whole truth. He should have known the reason her mother ran away at that time.

He must have known something really important.

"I said shut your mouth!" Henry pointed his gun at Chaeyoung before he pulled the trigger.

"BANG"

"BANG"

Chaeyoung closed her eyes and waited for the pain that never came. She abruptly opened her eyes only to see Henry's gun on the floor. While the latter was clutching his hand, his eyes bloodshot as he looked at the person behind Chaeyoung.

"I have already told you not to hurt my daughter, you dimwit!" A cold feminine voice echoed before the shortest guard stepped out from Chaeyoung's back.

"Claire?" Henry's voice was hoarse. "How come you are here?"

"Why wouldn't I be here?" She sneered. "I already told you that I will protect her. Even from you if it's needed..."