"You shut up... I know everything....how hungrily you had been eyeing that boy, bitch of a wife... now COME WITH ME ..."

With that he drags his wife towards another portion of the train. Sigh*

"What will we do now with that boy eww-"

TC: "Listen here lady.. the place you are standing right now is the cheapest one in this whole korea. In here you can't just demand any VIP treatments right?..so cope up with it...sigh*...
.
.
.

"and You...(pointing towards the crying Taehyung) don't you know it's a public place... at least use some perfumes boy! People are getting disgusted...... "

With that The TC left the place while blabbering

'I can't with such poors...'

Taehyung is just meekly seated in the same position. Not minding his tears which are flowing messily. He lost his all energy to even to wipe them off. His unsteady heart beats are not helping his condition at all. And now Of course he made up his mind that Jeongguk is not coming. In this journey he is alone.

I should have stay in my house ! I shouldn't have take this step without thinking twice! Amma appa...I am sorry! I betrayed you that's why God is punishing me! I know-

The poor boy literally got startled by the immediate huffing of another person near him.

"Aaahhhhh...finallyyyyyyy....ah....got you...... Huff*....huff*..."

The said person Chukles clutching his stomach while huffing*..seems like he has been running....made Taehyung wiped up his tears rushly.

"Do you know...huff* how much of a trouble I had to take only for your cookie...huff* !!!"

"Kookie?"

Taehyung whisper asked to the obviously stranger. Not his Hyung. Who had been sitting with Taehyung a few minutes before, asking him a numerous questions obviously only to get silence....But suddenly he ran away from there, but bags were all inside though.

"yes cookie, you've been crying a lot little boy...and manifestly ranting cookie ...cookie....so I concept you need a few....huff*..."

The stated person make himself relaxed in the front seat. And scratched his body to feel an easy after walking loads.

"cookies in recent times are totally no longer easy to find in a random place you know! Sigh* it's been getting so much appreciate, in snakes (eye roll) handiest you'll discover in a cafe.... haish... you have a bright fortune toddler..thank fully I were given to get some in a miles....very far....very very very very far... shop(smile)....now take this and stop crying."

The said person placed the koo- I mean cookies in the place of kookie...I mean kookie Hyung... ah yes.

"Oh and btw don't you think i am speaking to you with preferred way Hmm? Like a professional?? isn't it?? Aaahh I knew it! i am so smart you know... i am planning to look at business so glaringly I want a robust balance in language! Aaahhhh my dream college.(fake crying)..I am coming to you soon.. very soon...."

But Taehyung has nothing to do with these words others are throwing. He is just minding his own business which is obviously cursing his Hyung, who betrayed him.

"Hey...Why you not eating my cookies!!! Pout* Don't ignore my sacrifices!!!! I had to lost my precious calories only to get those-

"Hey boy do you know him?"

A random woman asks the boy who is blabbering all these time...scrunching her nose.

"Ah not actually....and what's with that scrunching nose? Is it any tradition? I've been seeing many people doing this..."
The said person asked himself trying to copy her act.

"Hey boy... are you trying to be smart or dumb? Or you just lost your basic sense of 'smell'!!'

The woman mocked him, which made everyone except Taehyung bursted out laughing.

"Oh will there be any problem if I surely misplaced that?"giggle*

"YAAAH CAN'T YOU SMELL ??? THIS POOR BOY IS SMELLING LIKE ANY ROTTEN FISH??? WHY DON'T YOU PROTEST WITH US? "

" chukle* Do you have Amnesia lady? I already told you I don't have smelling sense...okay?? Now get lost we are having a business meeting here... (eye roll*) freaking poors..."

"Don't you have manners how to treat elders haaa? Bastard"

The woman was about to pounch on him but to get held back by other women.

"Well No... I don't have manners!! One day when I will become a CEO... I will definitely gonna get a manner class too...okay??? now sit anywhere...train Is moving-- wait Hey little boy where you going ?"

The stranger boy asked worried looking at Taehyung's state right now. He is a crying mess and trying to get away from the gathering people, engaging with fights.

"Hey waitttt-

"Yaaah Lady if he had to go because of you! Then I curse you that you will have a smell disease where you will smell like cow dung.. FOREVER. "

While throwing a logic less curse he chased the crying boy.

"HEYYYYYY.... WAITTTT...."

He grabbed the others shaking hand. Who came out of the train already.

"Huff* seems like I born to run for you chukle* is it for that woman! This is common little boy ! People will always mock you...mock me...nothing gonna change....oH LOOK... Train is almost moving slowly we have to run let's go..! "

He was about to drag-

"Ko-okie Hyu-ng hic* didn't co-me... I-i am alo-ne...

"Cookie Hyung didn't come? Well It was your Hyung all the time? Not snacks?"

"What snack, I want Kookie Hyung!!!! Waaaaaaaaaa!!!" Taehyung bursted out crying making the other to look back and forth as the train is keep on moving in a slower speed.

"Aaiggoo Little boy!! Got betrayed by cookie Hyung but it's okay...its okay he will come in a different train okay ...but this one will leave now...come.. Think of me as your Hyung okay?..I am with you-

With that the stranger boy about to hug Tae but only to get hit by a flying chappal from nowhere.

"Ouch* WHAT THE HELL MAN...CAN'T YO-

"TOUCH MY CHIKU ONCE MORE YOU ARE SO DEAD."

The stranger boy about to process everything what happened just now but before that, the 'chappal' boy already dragged the 'little' boy Towards the entrance door of the train.

"Hey waitttt... where you taking him... I am on it tooo.....waitttttttttt....."

_______________________________________

Thanks for reading peaches.