9. Stars Aligning (smut)

*Warning: I said what I said*

Listen I don't even know what to say. Sorry for come back this soon?

It was a surprise even for me 😅

And yeah, for those who're asking... this story is not over yet 😬

***

"You're more than welcome to stay, baby" Debbie told the brunette for the umptieth time, "but if prefer a ride back home, feel free to tell me..."

"I'll take her if she needs it, mam" Perrie assured her. "But don't worry" she added, glancing at the girl, "she won't be going anywhere..."

After finding out the sex of the baby – and declaring their intense and undeniable love for each other -, Perrie and Jade agreed to Debbie's plan to celebrate. They could have stayed up all night choosing what to eat for dinner, so taking advantage of how distracted they were during their heated discussion, Debbie stopped at Nando's in their way home and ordered the Peri Peri chicken, cheesy fries, a box of chicken nuggets and side dishes to go.

After a few hours of delicious meals, drinks, laughs and good company, the three women ended up exhausted. Debbie decided she'd had enough, so she dismissed the girls once her daughter was in bed.

"Alright then, I'll go to sleep now" she yawned, but took her time to kiss Jade goodbye. "Make yourself at home, sweetie".

"Thank you, Debs" Jade replied, smiling. "Nanite."

The soon-to-be-nanny then walked over to Perrie and patted lovingly her gorgeous belly.

"Goodnight, baby..." she muttered. "If you feel like kicking tonight, I'm sure your mam won't mind..."

"Maaa!" the young blonde claimed.

"I'm kidding!" she laughed, but kissed her daughter's forehead sweetly. "I love you, baby."

"Love you, mam" she pouted, but smiled.

Once they were alone, the silence reigned in the room; Perrie sitting cross-legged in the middle of her bed, while Jade was standing a few feet away from her. They took their time to stare at each other and realize of one thing: they were finally alone.

Jade put especial attention on the blonde, who had tied her hair up in a high messy bun and changed into a set of lilac satin pyjamas - shorts and button-down blouse top - to sleep. Her little dimple, sparkly eyes and baby bump complemented the sight... beautiful.

"You should change your clothes" Perrie suggested her guest with a deep voice and a smirk. "I can lend you a nightgown, if you wanna get a little more... comfortable, you know what I mean?"

"Yeah..." Jade nodded, ignoring the suggestive stare of the girl. "You and Debs were very kind to invite me, but... I think I should go back home."

"Wha- no! Why?" the blonde immediately protested, crossing her arms. "I won't drive you anywhere!"

Jade giggled at the childish tantrum.

"I was expecting you to say that" she smiled. "But it's okay. You stay here, safe. I'll just... call a taxi" she shrugged.

It was not the fact Jade was rejecting the invitation, which she was free to do, but it was very late at night... and she wanted to go on her own?!

"Are you mad?" Perrie asked, but the brunette seemed serious about it. "Please, don't leave, Jade!"

The girl felt tempted to stay, but deep down she was still a little nervous about all that. The good kind of nerves though, as in an excited way; things were going great so far, but she still felt like taking things slow; to be able to enjoy every second of it, and make sure every decision and step she take was alright. For now, she decided she had had enough emotions for the day.