13. She Said... YES!

*Warning: hiiiii! What can I say? I'm still here 😌*

Hi!

How are you guuuys?! 🥰 how are we feewing? 💍

Greeeat! (I feel Dora lol) Let's get down to Jerrie's version of the story then 😌 I'm not even sure if you're still reading this lol but if you are, you ain't ready 👀

So, let's do it! 🙌🏼

P.S.: remember, just fiction 🙊❤️

.

Norma's POV

As soon as the sun came out, Jordan drove us to Jade's flat. We had been invited to the morning's brunch at the Edwards', and Debbie even insisted on cooking something special for my pet's sensitive stomach, but Jade refused to stay. She said she didn't feel like ruining the party mood.

I walked to her room and opened the door, stealthily, in case she was asleep. I called her when I noticed she wasn't.

"Hiya, pet" I said with soft voice. "Can I come in?"

She nodded. She was lying on her bed, her blank stare never left the view from her window, although her mind was surely wandering beyond that. Also, her hand kept rubbing slow circles on her belly, unconsciously.

"Jordan offered to pick up something for us to eat" I commented, but didn't receive any response. "Are you feeling better?"

"No..." she mumbled, but sit up, which made me think she wasn't talking about her stomach.

The sadness in her eyes crushed my heart, but I couldn't afford to crumble right now. I needed to be strong, for my baby.

"Jade" I mumbled, "you know you can be honest with me, right?"

She lowered her gaze and nodded. She reminded me of when she used to get into trouble, when she was little; it was as if she couldn't dare to look at me. And I think I knew why.

"... and..." I continued. "... have you?"

Letting out a contained sob, she shook her head, and broke into tears. I couldn't hold it either, and came to her rescue, wrapping her in my arms.

"I'm sorry" Jade whispered. "I just... I thought I could handle this on my own" she expressed, defeated. "I'm so embarrassed."

"It's alright, pet" I let her cry, patting her back. "Whatever you're dealing with right now I'm sure it has a solution."

"I'm not so sure..." she sobbed, and then took a moment to breath out. "I've never felt so lost in my entire life."

Probably not, but she'd find her way out, I could bet on it. Me, I hugged her tighter, to let her know that, in case she struggled and needed help, she wasn't going to be on her own.

Alex's POV

Teeth, check. Hair, check. Drip... that one is a permanent check. But why I felt like I'm missing something?

Oh, right. The ring.

"Hey, Alex!"

For fuck sakes! I almost trip over myself for turning around so quickly.

"You scared the crap out of me, man!" I growled to Ethan, that just decided to show up in my room, uninvited.

"Sorry, but your parents are waiting for you" he said, but barely held a chuckle. Asshole. "Are you ready?"