Chapter 19

The house was empty, my heart raced as my mind ran freely and let the deep thoughts take over, paranoia and anxiety consuming me whole. The lights were all off and my room door was left wide open, the length of the hallway sparking more fear in my mind as it was just a wall of black even when I knew the stretch was wide. The possible things or people that could be hiding and I wouldn't even know it.

I was scared of the dark, sometimes I could ignore it and move past it but on nights like this where the rain poured on the house heavily and the tree branches clashed with the windows making a sharp sound, it was impossible.

My breathing was shaky, my body following the up and down pattern as my body shook under the comforter.

I try to close my eyes but with the silence around me the rain seemed creepy and the tapping of the tree branches made shivers run through my spine.

My heart raced faster, I could imagine the heart monitors in hospitals, the numbers increasing by the second, the beeping would probably go off on every nanosecond, my breath instead of being fast actually slowed, like it was difficult to catch my breath. I curled up, clenching and squeezing my hand over the left side of my breast where my heart sat.

"Hi" Bianca smiled, bitting her lips, filled with pure joy at seeing Julian, pressing her hands to his chest as she reached him. Leaning up for a soft kiss but he had other ideas.

His hands ran along her waist and down to her ass that he squeezed when turning her, cornering her, her back completely pushed against the car door but she didn't sense a problem with it. She enjoyed it, it made her feel wanted as he kissed her with so much emotion but she neglected to identify which emotions he held. She thought love and lust but really it was lust and possession.

She continued to smile, giggled and wrapped her arms around him to play with the little hairs on the back of his neck. She pulled away to look at him again, eying the grin he wore for her.

They made out in the middle of the lake parking lot, enjoying each other's company and displayed an incredible amount of affection in the public area.

But at some point Bianca grew tired of it, her legs aching "Are we going to stand here kissing all day" she laughed, finding it cute and she enjoyed the laughing sound he made too.

"I'm just waiting for a friend then we're out of here" at the mention of said friend, he pulled up, parking next to Julian and rolling down the window.

Bianca watched Julian reach into his car, grabbing a twenty that was folded in half twice. Her gaze followed his hand and noted how they shook hands, the twenty slipping from Julians hand a little bag replacing it. Julians hand immediately shot to his pocket, bringing his hand out empty.

"This my girl Bianca" Julian introduced her, showing her off.

She smile at them and went to stand next to Julian, one arm around his and the other waving at the mystery man.

"Sweet, I'll swing by Saturday" he said, nodding to the driver who waved at her politely.

"Hi" he said "I'm Zeke"

She liked Zeke, he didn't completely push her presence aside and give a fake sarcastic smile.

"Nice to meet you" she smiled back

They drove away and she was quick to turn back to Julian, the questions popping back into her head and she looked and pointed to Julians pocket, face scrunching up in confusion.