Chapter 7

Driving up to Bianca's house her heart was pounding in her chest

Betrayal filling her she had many different emotions swirling around her head as she got out of the car, inches away she saw from the side of her eyes Leslie and Vanessa walking up to her from next door.

They had took her by surprise and when Bianca turned to look back they had both caught a glimpse of her face, her bruised and makeup running face.

"Bianca are you okay?" Leslie rushed up towards her, reaching out for her cheek but Bianca moved "What's wrong? What happen to you?"

"Got into a fight with some girl at a gas station, you guys should go back home, it's getting late" Bianca lied about the bruise to her friends.

Her heart felt like it would beat out of her chest, she couldn't stop thinking about what they could possibly be thinking about, anxiety creeping up on her like a monster in the night. What would they think and would she be able to give them the answers.

"Bianca what happened" Vanessa tried to ask but like Leslie she was ignored

"Just go home, I'll see you guys later"

Bianca rushed into the house and locked the door behind her, walking towards the kitchen she began to cry again, kicking over a kitchen stool she yanked at her hair.

The pounding on the front door echoed through the house but she ignored it. She was confused on what to do, how do you tell your best friends what's been going on while they weren't here without them feeling guilty. Guilt is all she would feel is she was in one of there positions, she knew Leslie well enough to know that knowing about the events of Bianca's summer would hurt her feelings.

Then they would come at her with all the questions she had no answers to, she barely remembered much but she remembered parts, everything was just a blur most of the time.

Bianca felt like she should just suck it up and shut up because it wasn't their problem, her life was her problem.

Bianca made her way upstairs and to her room, kicking the trash out of her way as she entered. She was Miss perfect and no one thought otherwise and maybe that sounded like a good thing but it was shit, when everyone thinks your the perfect person there is no room for mistakes, Bianca wasn't perfect, clearly.

She sat on the edge of her bed and just listened as the doorbell kept ringing, over and over again as she stared at two pictures taped to her mirror.

Both reminding her of everything but happiness, one being a picture of her and her family smiling on there family vacation to Disneyland, the other of her and Julian. Julian ruined everything for her, she felt he ruined her, she was was fine before him, she could actually smile even after her parents divorce, she could still feel happy but then he came along and now... now there was nothing

The doorbell had stopped ringing and a cranking noise started, slowly she got up and looked out of her window just in time to see Vanessa closing her car door, Vanessa looking up at her with the garage remote in hand.

Groaning out in frustration she ran downstairs, she just couldn't catch a break. The rest of the house was clean and she was thankful for that, just looking at her room you could tell she's had multiple mental breakdowns.