Chapter 6

Bianca walked into Julians house with an annoyed eye roll, they were all being extra sketchy that week. Julians roommate glanced at Bianca before standing up and running up to her, blocking her way of the stairs.

She looked at him suspiciously before trying to walk around, his movement mirrored her own. She narrowed her eyes as she stared at him and he sighed feeling bad.

"Don't do it Bianca, you don't need to see it, just go home-"

She felt her body heating up, pushing Mathew out of the way he slammed into the wall as she ran upstairs towards Julians room.

She wasn't surprised hearing the loud moans from the other side of the door, it didn't hurt any less even after suspecting it, in fact it hurt more knowing she was right. Maybe she shouldn't care but she did, that just made her feel not only used but betrayed and worthless, the fact that she was right about him and his side girls, she felt like she was good for nothing, couldn't even please a guy who only ever wanted sex.

Sex that she always gave him too.

She walked into the bathroom across the hall and grabbed a hammer under the bathroom sink, walking back to Julians room door and slamming it open she was just in a breaking mood now.

Julian paused ready to tell who he though was Mathew to get out, his best friend who always backed up Bianca's side when she left. He glanced back and caught the blank look on her face.

"Baby-" he says before she raised the hammer up at him

"Baby what huh? What are you going to say this time, who you going to try and blame because I see no excuse right now"

He rolls off the girl as Bianca step forward.

Bianca's eyes move to the girl as she desperately tried to cover herself.

"I-"

"I don't give a fuck what you got to say, I didn't ask you to talk to me, I ain't going to hurt you but I hope you know this dude right here is really a little boy, he's a fucking bitch" she looking back towards him, swinging the hammer and leaving a large hole in the wall

"He enjoys hitting women and I hope you know he lies about his age" she looks between Bianca and Julian with a confused face "That's right sweetheart, how old did he tell you he way, 18, don't worry that's what he told me too, fun fact he just loves laying with minors, after I told him I loved him out of pure stupidity and lust, I found out he was 24 and in college"

He stood there stupidly pulling on his clothes and ready to walk towards Bianca when she held the hammer like a bat ready to swing.

"Try, try fucking touch me and I'll smash your face in, ain't no body going to want to sleep with your soon to be deformed ugly cheating ass face"

"You broke it off with me-"

"No the hell I didn't, I didn't say shit about breaking up with you, I said fuck you and that you were a bitch and I still agree with that statements, you heard what you wanted to hear"

He stood there awkwardly, looking at the hammer and trying to find words.

"I'm sorry Bianca, I do love you, I promise this was the first time-"

"I didn't know he had a girlfriend, I'm sorry but I just want you to know that he is lying to you because he's been sleeping with me for two weeks" the girl spoke up

Bianca started laughing and pointed at Julian.

"Are you really going to believe her baby, she lying-"

"I doubt she is, she, the stranger you were cheating on me with has probably been more honest with me then you ever have and that says something because she's barely said anything to me. You know what though, I'm going to be mature and not hit you with this hammer, you have a horrible fucking day" I smile