Chapter 5

Bianca sat alone in the corner of the cafeteria, poking at the food and pushing the tater-tots around her plate. She floated around in her own world until a hand slammed down on the table and people started to sit uninvited.

"Are you avoiding us?" Margret asked straight up and Bianca shrugged

"If I was you definitely don't know how to take a hint" Bianca mutter to herself, Vanessa scoffing with an offended look.

"Why are you avoiding us?" Daniella jumped in trying to shine her phone flashlight in Bianca's face. Theatric people, they do the most.

"I was just talking to Les and Vanessa this morning" She stopped dropped the plastic fork and pushed the phone out of her face "I'm sorry I didn't call or text some of you back, I've been a little busy"

"Well we can see that" she had heard Margret pop up "You could make it up to me by going to the mall" Margret sang, that shopaholic.

Bianca picked her fork back up and started to impale her tater-tots again "I can't today, I'm busy but maybe tomorrow"

"You going to go see your mysterious lover boy boyfriend" Vanessa teased nodding towards Bianca's neck as the other two hadn't noticed

She shifted uncomfortably at the term Vanessa had used, Julian was more of a sexual partner then a boyfriend though he did call himself her boyfriend. Julian was attractive, he was more of a fuck buddy then a boyfriend most times but he was still a good fuck.

Bianca stood up "I got to go, sorry" she said before walking out of the cafeteria to her locker, getting her bag and running towards the parking lot.

Her friends watched, not knowing what to do or what just happen. Staring at each other trying to figure things out silently, the curiosity running through them when seeing their friend take off suddenly. Suspicious for worried.

She sat in her car trying to figure out how she would get out without someone noticing but realized someone would notice whether she wanted them to or not.

Sitting in her car she could only think about how she was lacking in the pill department, weed was good but sometimes gave her anxiety, even if it was only for a second she didn't like it.

Taking her windshield covers off she basically said fuck it if someone saw, driving out of the school she passed the football field, some people sitting on the bleachers watching her drive away.

Bianca Bailey, the girl who never missed a minute of class.

Bianca drove away, her eyes started to water up out of nowhere, her mood dimming, she felt sad for a reason she didn't know why. She was starting to just think of herself as the problem, her dad left the first chance he got and so did her mom. She didn't know why she was thinking of them all of a sudden, she just was.

What if everyone hated her, what if she actually ruins everything without knowing it she thought.

Bianca stopped her car in the middle of the road, staring out at it, she turned around and rerouted realizing she was heading out of town... towards Julian. He was an asshole, no one could deny that but he made Bianca feel like a better person, better as is good about herself because Julian was a horrible person.

Bianca started to drive towards Jake's house, her head floating off into different states, unable to stop it from thinking negatively, she was tired for no reason, she just wanted a break and her head wouldn't let her have that.

Turning down a road she started to get closer to the cabin house along the lake. The houses there were beautiful, they had the most comfortable homey vibe, it always smelled good out here and just a little up and around the bend was the spot she met Julian. A place where she felt joy, it was like a sanctuary for her but now it was nothing but a nightmare.