.........

Ah, seriously. sorry? I am so fucking done with this word! Keep your sorry with you, you asshole" yoongi said removing his jacket and throwing it at me. He turned around took off his second heel and started moving away. "DON'T LET HIM GO! Damn it!" I soured and yoongi was surrounded by the guards in splits if seconds. I know it's wrong but I can't loose him. Yoongi turned around and looked at me with a frown, his chest was heaving. He was literally hyperventilating at this point, all the anger, humiliation and helplessness could be seen on his face clearly.

"tell. Them. To. Move" yoongi said gritting his teeth but  I shook my head, saying "you'll leave if I do so". Which was true. There was no way I can let him go. Yoongi took a deep breath before he stomped towards the car and taking his seat with an annoyed huff. He didn't say anything after that. No one did the car ride was silent, even the engine was silent too to make it even more awkward. The only sound filling the car was Yoongi's shifting on his seat, as he was searching for his phone but it was impossible for him to fine because it was under my feet, I could feel it and there was no way yoongi was even going to look in my direction. At the end he huffed in defeat before sitting straight.

"I wasn't willing to lie, you know?" I tried starting the conversation. "I don't want to listen to any of your lies. Shut the fuck up" yoongi said before he played the radio.

🎶Looking so innocent
I might believe you if I didn't know
Could've loved you all my life
If you hadn't left me waiting in the cold
And you got your share of secrets
And I'm tired of being last to know
And now you're asking me to listen
Cause it's worked each time before🎶

Perfect timing I thought before turning the song off stopping the car again. "you don't want trust me?" I asked and he shook his head without any hesitation. "you won't smile either?" I asked and got another no. I took off my necktie and tied it around struggling boys eyes. "don't" I said holding both of his arms over his head and he turned his head towards me, the piece of cloth still tied around his eyes and his lower half of face was exposed making his look defenseless and vulnerable. It took all of my self control to stop myself from doing anything I regret later.

"why should I listen to you?" he challenged hands not moving even an inch. "because you don't have any other option. Neither do you have anything to fear. You're literally kidnapped. What worse can happen with you?" I tried to calm him down and it actually worked making me smile triumphantly.

"you're not smiling. And I can't let you be like this fir a long time. So let's bet. If I make you smile before this day ends then you'll forgive me? Done?" I asked stroking his cheek,  as my fingers couldn't resist to touch the baby skin. "Do whatever you want" he said slapping my hand away but he didn't take off the necktie.

"he's sleeping?" I wondered as I saw the boy breathing slowly through his mouth, not even moving. Before I could do anything a loud obnoxious ring broke the silence making yoongi jump in surprise. I removed his blind fold quickly making him less frightened, he looked around trying to figure out the surrounding.

"where are we?" he asked as soon as he woke up. "you'll see" I said getting out of the car and openubf the door for yoongi who got out of it, still trying to figure out what this place was.

"Are they coming too?" yoongi asked looking at the guards

"Are they coming too?" yoongi asked looking at the guards. "why do you care? are you planning on running away?" I asked taking Yoongi's hand in mine before entering the house.

When we entered the house even i got confused for a second watching the scene in front of me.

"seriously? Is that all you could think of doing?" I asked but I was terribly ignored as she ran towards yoongi before taking him into her embrace

"seriously? Is that all you could think of doing?" I asked but I was terribly ignored as she ran towards yoongi before taking him into her embrace. "Yoongi-ah! How have you been! I missed you" she said pecking his cheek. "mind what you do gorilla girl" I said pushing her away from yoongi. "who are you calling gorilla hun? Have you seen yourself?!" she argued but I couldn't care less about her because I was too busy admiring Yoongi's beautiful smile. Yes, he was smiling ear to ear. His cheeks were crimson.

"huh? Woah! What's this? Why are you wearing such fancy dress yoongi-ah?"the annoying girl interfaced again, this time she was hugging Yoongi's waist." Told you to stay away "I said parting the two again. "what is your problem!? Why are you not letting me meet my yoongi?!" she argued but I was far away from. A ring about her right now. "ill let you if you behave properly" I offered rollolinh my eyes. "behave 'properly'? Says the one who got two people kidnapped from moving bus!" she complained. "you're still alive" I reminded her. "And? You don't know who I am, you know what. I'll just take yoon-ah with me!" she announced holding Yoongi's arm. she was beyond annoying and her stubborn behavior was even worse. "your? Hyung, take her out of here!" I demanded and the next moment she was dragged out of the room, yoongi tried to stop them but it was of no use, so in the end he stopped trying and sat on the bed with a sigh.

I made my way towards yoongi and sat on the floor placing my chin on his lap. "can you please listen to me now?" I asked for the last time and received a nod from yoongi. "I wasn't intending to lie to you since the beginning but I just became greedy. I didn't want you to leave me and I didn't have any other option to make you stay. So I did it. I know what I did was wrong and trust me I'll make it upto you! But can you please give me a chance? "I asked looking at his face which wasn't wearing any strong emotions.

" you won't lie to me again?" yoongi asked and I shook my head sincerely.

" and the lies? "he asked confused.

" Ah that? What ever I told you in the car was true"i accepted.

"but the things I told you in the church -?" I said and yoongi completed it, saying "was all a lie" and I nodded, ashamed of my actions.

Suddenly a bunch of warm fingers wrapped around back of my neck making me look upwards. "don't lie to me again" he whispered before our lips met.

-End-

-End-