.......

It was all silent, every eye was following me as if I am some kind of celebrity. The only sound in the hallway was the 'tik tak' of my sandals. I slowly made way towards the man who was looking at me without even blinking.

"Am I looking fine?" I asked as I stood in front of taehyung

"Am I looking fine?" I asked as I stood in front of taehyung. "fine? You're looking absolutely breathtaking" taehyung commented taking my hand in his.

His hand was still cold, cold enough to make me snap out of dream and face the reality. A reality where ten thousand people had their eyes on me, I was still looking short in front of taehyung, my feet were painfully stretched tall because of the heels. We were facing each other now and taehyung wasn't taking his eyes off me even for a second neither could I look into his eyes even for a couple of seconds. There was thus weird nervousness inside me.

" I do" taehyung said with an ethereal smile, now every eye was stuck on me waiting for me to accept him as my husband. What am I even doing? What am I supposed to do? I didn't think of all this when I accepted to marry him, at that time my only concern was Taehyung's safety. Exactly, Taehyung's safety. I looked behind taehyung to find those black clothed thugs still standing there all alert about his actions. I took a deep breath before I answered "I do". That was it, soon the hall was filled with clapping sounds. The beautiful smile spread over Taehyung's features.

His hands slowly wrapped around my waist pulling me slightly near his body. While his other hand found its way to my face, cupping my whole face with his long fingers. "cold" I said absentmindedly. His eyes continuously scanning my face, while a soft smile still prominent on his face. He tilted his face closing the distance between our face, as my hands wrapped around his shoulder on instinct.

"do we really have to do this?" I asked but it was too late. A pair of soft warm lips were already on my lips. My eyes closed before I felt Taehyung's eyes flutter close brushing my cheeks with his long eyelashes in this process. My heart beat suddenly picked up, his large hands roaming all over my body trying to find the place to enter inside the heavily embroided fabric but there was no way he could even touch an inch of my skin,this thought was making me go crazy. My skin was craving his touch, his hand was holding onto me so tight pulling me as close to his body as possible. I stood on my tippy toes trying to cover all the distance between our bodies while his tongue exploring my mouth shamelessly. His hand was still travelling over my body giving me sparkles everywhere it pass through. I was almost on the verge of fainting because of lack of breath when we slowly parted with his last bite on my tongue, a string of saliva was still connecting us as we had our forehead together trying to catch our breath.
I slowly opened my eyes only to meet with the dark ones which were looking at me with absolute hunger, as if he was ready to devour me. Kim Taehyung is a  pure gorgeous man. The way his golden skin was shining under the dim light, I didn't even realize the lights were dim. His chest heaving to get oxygen, I could feel his wild heartbeat under my palms. He was biting his lower lip making him look even more crazy.

"you don't look like someone who is being force to get married" I said sarcastically.

"what else do you want me to do? Cry? Not gonna happen. I have better things to do" he said sliding his thumb over my lower lip before pecking it fir the last time.

"y'all finally the 'marriage' is over!" said the same person from earlier, receiving a glare from taehyung.

"your father isn't here?" I asked looking at the crowd, trying to locate the familiar old man.

"must have left" taehyung said nonchalantly before he walked to the men with weapons, who are supposedly his father's thugs.

"jimin-ah! Wrap the party up. I'm leaving" taehyung informed the familiar man, who was smiling ear to ear. "And. Don't. Get. Drunk" he warned the last time before he took my arm and made his way towards the exit.