......

"I will" I answered looking at taehyung, as his eyes were already stuck at my face.
"yoongi, you don't have to. Seriously" said his lips because his eyes were telling a complete different story.

"and what if I say I want to? Only if there is no problem with you" I added the last part hesitantly.

"of course, I do want it! I would completely love to" taehyung said with a wide smile, setting me at ease.

"but what if your father findout that I am not lisa?!" I asked and the smile on Taehyung's face wiped off. "who? Ah! My father? Don't worry, he won't. Or you can just cover your face?" he said unsure of his sentence but it had logic.

"I'll leave then. Anyway, I'll have to do a makeover" I informed before dashing towards the dressing room.

Looks like they have a lots of money which explains why taehyung is so scared of his father

Looks like they have a lots of money which explains why taehyung is so scared of his father. Almost six people were there for my make-up alone. Someone was fixing my hair, someone was covering my face with foundation and someone was busy painting my lips on red shade. I still don't get it why was all this makeup necessary when my face will be ultimately covered? All this crowd were literally testing my patience. It was hard to even breathe. And on top of that, the fact that they weren't even responding to any of my questions was even more annoying, they were behaving like a well equipped robot performing their task.

"is this what I am going to wear?"
*nod*

"is it necessary? Can't we keep it low key? It's a bit too much" I said scratching back of my neck but I just received a nod before I was literally forced into that dress, not that I was trying to resist. If they want to turn me into a doll so be it.

I was wearing a beautifully embroidered dress and a thin golden belt was wrapped around my waist making me look even skinnier

I was wearing a beautifully embroidered dress and a thin golden belt was wrapped around my waist making me look even skinnier. I stood there awkwardly and all the girls were surrounding me, scanning me from top to bottom making me even more conscious.

"w-wait?do i have to wear that too?what's the purpose of covering the face when my face will still be visible ?" t asked holding onto her arm to prevent her from putting that almost transparent cloth on my head. still, no reply .Of course, what was i expecting? I have started to doubt if I am doing the right thing or have I just get myself into some big shit.

" are we done?" I asked frustrated with all this weird things happening today.
"well be done after you put on your sandals sir~" said the tallest one.
"oh?you can speak too? I thought I was surrounded by a bunch of robos" I sassed out rolling my eyes while they simply put the 'heels' around my feet.
"wait? Why heels? Aish~ this is so unfair! I am being tortured now!" I whined but it was of no use as I was dragged to the hallway next moment