..

Yoongi's pov-

My façade shifted from confused to uncomfortable real quick by just sensing the presence of other person near me

"were you checking me out?"

I heard him say the first sentence making my eyes wide in disbelief. How can he say something like that? Did he just accused me of checking him out on his own marriage day? Now that was offensive if it put it this way.

"N-No! Why would I do that!?" I tried to deny it with all my might but the person was not in a mood to buy it, as he raised his eyebrow in a challenging manner. At this point I realized there was no use of lying as I was clearly caught red handed.

"I mean, I was checking you out but the reason isn't what it looks like" I reasoned after taking a deep breath and taehyung stood there in utter silence listening to my blabbering. His lips still curled in amusement.

"Reason? There was a different reason for you to check out a young man without his knowledge? Then Min Yoongi-shi I would love to know 'your' reason for checking me out" he said as he slid his hands in his pocket indicating he was enjoying this little conversation a bit too much and he was not going to leave anytime soon.

What a poor thing. How much is he enjoying his last moment of happiness before he discovers that his bride is in a totally different 'city' right now. I wonder if this stupid smirk of him will still remain when he will be informed about lisa being missing. I wanted to laugh so bad thinking about the kind  of face taehyung will make once he will be informed that lisa is missing. I was so desperate that I wanted to give him this piece of information right then and there. But I decided to contain myself, not wanting to get myself to be involved in that mess.

"the reason? I was just making sure that you're taehyung?" I said absent mindedly knowing he isn't going anywhere without his answers.

"so? What conclusions did you reach? Am I taehyung according to you, yoongi-shi?" he asked again, it looked like there was particular set of words he wanted to hear from me. But I was too distracted by the way my name rolled so smoothly from his tongue, his deep voice definitely fell few octaves when he said my name I am sure about it.

"TAEHYUNG ! YOU'RE FINALLY HERE !" called the loud voice before the slightly shorter person hugged taehyung. Of course he was shorter in front of that 'gaint', everyone looks like a baby in front of him including me. Why is he so tall? I don't remember him being this tall last time? Oh, because he was sitting all the time and he still managed to make me conscious about my height. I gulped the bitterness in my throat as I saw the duo hugging.

"enough! Who told you could hug me?" taehyung said pushing the clingy man away making him pout. "I don't need anyone's permission!" the latter argued. "And why are you here? Didn't I tell you to not to come anymore ?" taehyung asked with an expressionless face with a hint of boredom . "I am here because 'you're' here. Anyway, alcohol is life~" he cheered before dashing towards the counter and I looked at taehyung in confusion.

Alcohol? He's here for alcohol? What type of guest do that? Don't he care about marriage? Good for him, he won't be disappointed because he will still get what he want even if the marriage is cancelled. My thoughts were running wild, I was curious about the situation in the hall when the marriage will be called of and a part of me is excited too because this is something I have always watched in movies, this is my first time witnessing it in real life.

"what a bother. I didn't expect so many people here today" taehyung breathed out shaking his head. He shifted towards me making me realize that he was still talking to me. Now, a part of me started feeling bad for him. He is bothered about the number of people attending his marriage? Is he nervous? Does the marriage matter so much for him? Did he really love Lisa? Shit, what have you done liz! I wanted to tell Lisa how much of a mistake she's about to make. Not that I cared about him but he looks genuinely bothered by the situation. I pulled out my phone, my fingers automatically dialed Lisa's number only to hear the automated voice informing me that the number is switched off. Of course she told me her phone was about to die.

What now? How do I reach her? He looks- I tried to figure out the emotions on his face but the unrealistically handsome face managed to distract me again.

"you're looking
at me 'again'. You are giving me second thoughts by looking at me with those eyes" taehyung said, making my heart beat skip a beat.