........

"why are we leaving? Did your father tell you to do so?" I asked.

"yes" he replied, as he removed that stupid cloth from my head before ruffling my hair.

"are your father's men going along with us too" I asked again.

"yes" he replied again removing his jacket and placing it on my shoulder.

"will he kill you if you don't go?" I asked unsure of why I was asking him that.

"yes" he answered again as he opened the car door making me sit inside it and buckled the seat belt.

"Are you lying?" I asked holding onto his arm preventing him from closing the door.

"ye-? No! Why would you even ask that!?" he said looking at me with disbelief but that was certainly not enough for me to trust him. But i still decided to not say anything further.

Taehyung closed the door after he put his seat belt on. "you look lost" he said igniting the engine and I shook my head, why I did so? I don't know. Reasons are still unknown. I just didn't want to listen anything at that time. My brain was already filled with so many thoughts that it was nearly impossible for it to process any new information. "before, you start bombarding your questions on me. Let me tell you some basics about me" he said with an assuring smile. "I am kim Taehyung, the heir of Kim groups of electronics. My family consists of me and my 'daughter'?" he said making my eyes wide in surprise. "I can explain. She is not 'actually' my daughter. I found her in Japan when I was there for some work. She was lonely and so was I, so I decided to adopt her and ever since we're together" taehyung said with a proud smile.

"a-your relationship is not good with other members of your family?" I asked confused about him missing out his father. "my relation is good with almost everyone! I am a very outgoing person, you know? " taehyung replied making my confusion even worse. "then your father? You didn't talk about him?" I could not stop myself from asking and he looked at me with guilt and embarrassment.

"Ah, about that?" he started but before he could proceed our car suddenly stopped with a jerk. 

"AISH, now what?" taehyung cursed before he got out of car, leaving me alone in the car to make all the unnecessary theories about his life and overthinking my life decisions.

My phone suddenly started vibrating reminding me of having a phone. I took it out accepting Lisa's call. After all I had so much to tell her and so much I needed answers of.

Lisa's face flashed on the screen as soon as I accepted her videochat request

Lisa's face flashed on the screen as soon as I accepted her videochat request. She was with someone, I have no idea about. "hEy yoongi- ah!! I am really sorry that I couldn't answer your phone because my phone was dead,!! And guess whom I met on the bus?! Rosè! You remember my childhood friend?!" Lisa said excitedly but i seriously couldn't
remember anyone named Rosè but I nodded anyway, not wanting to drag the conversation anymore in this exhausted state.

" where are you yoongi-ah?! Are you outside? Are you travelling too?! "Lisa started asking questions as she noticed my surrounding." taehyung-"I started but was immediately cut off my Lisa." And yoongi-ah I couldn't inform you in the morning because my phone went off but you don't have to worry about taehyung anymore! I informed him about me running away in the morning! "Lisa informed and my eyes widen at a dangerous level.

" you did what? You have already talked to taehyung? Now? "I asked but she shook her head before she spoke some incoherent words followed by" in the morning! When we talked, I called him right after because I also doubted whether he caught on my hint or not. Just after you reminded me! So I called him and made everything clear! " Lisa explained.