Last chapter

A month later

Lan zhan and wei ying married happily.Lan zhan willingly registered ayuan as his child.In the wedding ceremony,lan xichen was stuck to jiang cheng.They would chat all along.It seemed lan should please jiang again as madam jiang would not approve easily.A month later jiang yanli and jin zixuan also married and by that time jiang cheng was engaged to lan xichen.This time it was wei ying who would tease jiang cheng until he would follow wei ying to smack him.They were both like children and lan brothers would just nod their heads, sighing desperately.
"Lan zhan!lan zhan!save me!"wei ying ran behind lan zhan,sheltering himself .Jiang cheng wanted to drag him from behind of lan zhan that lan zhan blocked his way with his cold face looked at him.Jiang cheng growled "Wei ying you will come out one day ! Iwill break your leg that time!"
Jiang cheng turned back to grab lan xichen 's hand to feel relaxed.Lan xichen welcomed him with smile.
"Papa! Father! Won't you come inside!?"
Ayuan called them.
Wei ying and lan zhan grabbed each other's hand and walked toward ayuan ,hugging him.They both kissed each side of Ayuan's cheeks.Ayuan giggled happily.
"You all come inside it is cold outside!"
Madam jiang called all of them.
Now they were all family.They could live happily feeling the family warmth.They had already lost each other once but now they could reunite.
"Yes mom!we are coming now!!!" Wei ying said smiling brightly.

End of this story but wangxian will always remain in our hearts.Thanks everyone for following till now especially my dear friend
danity2016
Actually she was the main reason I continued writing.She supported me a lot and with her comments i got encouraged to write more.Thanks my friend.okey guys, Follow my new story. You will love it surely

 You will love it surely