Attack

Wei ying departed reluctantly from lan zhan.
From last time,that he confessed to wei ying ,he noticed something was bothering wei ying that he couldn't tell so asked his subordinates to find out if anyone is making problems for wei ying and he noticed wei ying had secretly visited one of the most powerful group called "immortal ".This group was one of the mysterious ones as there weren't much information about their leaders or their works.At first he thought maybe they were threatening him but what shocked his was that group's subordinates bowed to wei ying and was treating him with respect.He decided to investigate more.
Wei ying followed closely behind jiang cheng's group as his subordinates were informed not to let jiang cheng know their presences.When jiang cheng started attacking,after a while wei ying commanded to join jiang cheng's subordinates and attack jin headquarter.It wasn't that easy to attack such big group's headquarter and jiang cheng was one of the bravest.He knew his brother would need a help but as he knew his brother's temperament ,wei ying was sure he would rather die but not ask for a help.So he decided to help his brother attack when he started the battle so he couldn't refuse him.War between them and jin were so intense.The number of the jin's shouldn't be taken as a joke and they used their ultimate power to defend themselves.
As they were two group against one they were turning the win to their own side, defeating the jins.Wei ying got closer to jiang cheng and when he noticed wei ying's presence.He stopped
"Wei ying tell me what the hell are you and your subordinates doing here,get your ass and your people out here NOW!!!"He shouted worried for his brother.
"No ,you are my dear brother.How can i leave you alone!!I will help you get your revenge.It was my fault that you are torturing yourself now."
Wei ying said guilty.As they were battling,
Suddenly one of subordinate informed nervously "Another jin's support group has come and we are in lose"
Jiang cheng shouted"we will fight till the last breath,get yourself firmly don't lose your courage"
The battle was even more hard now that the jin's subordinates have increased.A little while later,
another subordinate came "there are another group coming we don't know if they are friend or enemy,what should we do?"he asked desperately.
Jiang cheng "what? Wait see which side they are then if they are enemy attack immediately "

Few hours ago
Lan zhan was notified that Wei Ying was actually mysterious leader of the "immortal "group and now he was helping his brother attacking jin headquarter.When he heared that he immediately informed his brother and gathered "devil kings"subordinates and went their unhesitatingly.When they reached he got ahead of the group"brother i will inform them we are friends"Lan zhan told lan xichen.
Jiang cheng's general ,Nie Huaisang,saw lan zhan and he knew he was here for help so he immediately sign them that there are friends.
Lan group joined the battle against jin group.Now jins were overcomes almost.Lan zhan tried to find wei ying.When he saw him ,he was going to his direction that suddenly he saw something that frozed his blood.Wei ying and another boy probably his brother , Jiang cheng,
were killing the jins but when jiang cheng was careless as he turned his back toward the enemy sure there were no more enemy ,another one came and was shooting at Jiang cheng when wei ying pushed his brother and got shot numerous time.Others noticed and killed that enemy quickly but Jiang cheng was kneeling on the ground,holding wei ying,crying.
"WEI YING!!!!WEI YING!!i beg you keep your eyes open!!i am so sorry I should not have talked like that!!!"Jiang cheng was shouting painfully.
Lan zhan moved his legs forcefully ,sat next to wei ying .
"WEI YING!!MY LOVE!!You can not leave me okey you will be fine i know you will be fine you must be fine!!!"lan zhan was telling while crying.
Wei ying moved his hand hardly and wiped his face"lan.. zhan ..(coughing)...don't cry ...you ..are breaking ...my heart ..my love."wei ying said with difficulty as he started to cough some blood.Then he passed out.
Lan zhan panicked and took wei ying from jiang cheng .Rushing toward a car .Jiang cheng followed him closely as he didn't want to miss his brother.Lan xichen rode the car with lan zhan holding unconscious wei ying and jiang cheng crying.He informed the doctors to be present in the mansion.They got out of the car hurriedly,
took wei ying to lan zhan's room and doctors started treating him.Cause he had lost a lot of blood ,they needed to give him blood quickly and took sample of jiang cheng and lan zhan offering them .Currently,lan zhan could give him blood and there was not problem with his blood.They took some of his blood and injected to wei ying.
The doctors were taking out the bullets remained in his stomach.Then they stitched them properly.
"He is fine now .don't let him move when he wakes up"One of the doctors told them.
After they left, lan zhan sat beside wei ying's bed and grabbed his hand.Then he leaned forward kissed his forehead passionately.
"Hey what do you think you are doing? Don't touch my brother!!who are you??"jiang cheng growled at him.
Lan zhan just stared at him and didn't say anything.
Lan xichen interfered between them, answering politely "we are from lan clans, i am lan xichen and this is my brother lan wangji, this is our mansion"
"What about your subordinates?"
"We are from "devil kings" group .I am the leader"lan xichen told him as it seemed they going to be family.
"And what about him?what is his relation with my brother ?"jiang cheng glared at lan zhan before looking at lan xichen.
When lan xichen wanted to answer suddenly another voice behind them came
"Wei ying!!!A-cheng what happened to A-xian??
Is he okey???"Jiang yanli came with jin zixuan following behind.As they wanted to react to jin zixuan,jiang yanli said"No,he is on our side,wei ying told me.He informed me that wei ying was in crucial moment."They were back to normal as they knew he was assured by wei ying.