The truth

Lan zhan lied beside wei ying on the bed,pulled him closer gently and leaned him on his own body.
Their hands were linked.
"I didn't know uncle qiren was your uncle.I should thanks him properly for raising such a perfect boyfriend for me"wei ying teased him.
"Mn,I should also thank your family for such a good boyfriend too"lan zhan smiled warmly and kissed his cheek.wei ying giggled and continued talking.
"Actually I didn't hope i would come alive so i told my sister about you.I told her if i don't come she tells you not to wait for me anymore.She told me she gives us her blessing and she was happy I found someone I love."
"Wei ying , stay with me forever ,don't leave me , I was scared when i saw you soaked in blood."
Lan zhan hold him closer feeling insecure.
"I promise i will stay with you forever"wei ying turned his head and kissed his cheek.
But as this wasn't enough for lan zhan , he pulled wei ying under himself not putting his weight on him .wei ying's head on the pillow,he grabbed his head and started tasting his lips slowly.Then it turned to aggressive one as he sucked his lips passionately.He broke the kiss so wei ying could get his breath again.This time he tried to part Wei ying's lips with his tongue,asking for entrance.Wei ying opened his mouth willing fully and let him inside.Lan zhan's tongue tasted every part of his mouth and his tongue,rolling their tongues together.As wei ying was getting breathless he parted slightly but after a few seconds he searched with his tongue again inside wei ying's mouth, making wei ying feel dizzy at this pleasure.They kissed for a while.As always lan zhan marked his boy by biting his bottom lip slightly making it bleed.Then he sucked it until his lips were bruised.
When they parted,they were panting and seeking air.wei ying blushed cutely "lan zhaan!!"
"Mn?"
"Let's sleep,it is late"
Lan zhan kissed his forehead full of loves and lied again beside him, pulling the blanket over themselves.
"Lan zhan goodnight see you in the morning "
"Mn.goodnight.see wei ying "

Morning
Wei ying was moving slightly since the time he had woken up despite the protest of others telling him to rest and not to move but he didn't listen amd said"i can't lie forever i want to move"
Then he turned to uncle with puppy eyes "uncle qiren can i go and walk in the garden with ayuan?"
"Of course you can"
Wei ying took Ayuan's hand as he couldn't pick him up and walked toward the garden.They were strolling in the garden when wei ying saw a man at entrance of the mansion.He frozed what was he doing here?how did he know i am here?
As that man's eyed settled on him,he showed him to the guards who were blocking his way.He rushed there "what are you doing here father?"
Wei ying asked.
"I need to talk to you NOW!"leader jiang said angirly.
"Come inside "Wei ying lead them to the garden.
When leader jiang stood in front of him, he slapped wei ying's face harshly that his fingers place were red on his pale face and his lips started bleeding. Wei ying covered Ayuan's eyes immediately and didn't let him see anymore.
"Ayuan go inside i will come soon"wei ying sent him away.
"I have told you not to get involved with Jins and what did you do?!!You helped your brother attack them instead of preventing him.I warned you last time but why don't you listen to me?"
Leader jiang shouted angrily.
Wei ying's eyes become teary "WHY?You never tell us the reason.I think your business with them is more important than us your child.I will do it again ,I WILL ATTACK THEM UNTIL MY LAST BREATH."
Leader jiang slapped him on his other side again aggressively as he couldn't tell wei ying why he should not go near that group ,if he had told him wei ying would break.And wei ying was stubbornly telling him he would attack them.
"Beat me as much as you want but i will say that i will attach them.I will kill every one of that group who made our lives like hell.unless you tell me the truth."
Leader jiang thought that he was really reaching his limits "OKEY,the truth you want is that your mother working for them"
"What?what do you mean?you told us mother left us alone?"
"Your mother abandoned us to join that group,
Now do you understand why I don't want you go near them"leader jiang shouted.
Wei ying's head was feeling dizzy.He could not  digest this matter.His mother,his loved one left them and joined jins,why?
His heart was aching.His breath was heavy as he didn't know how to breath anymore but it didn't matter as his heart was hurting so painfully that he bend down and clenched his heart tightly.His world was spinning,he couldn't stand properly anymore as he was falling someone grabbed him.
"Wei ying!!!wei ying"lan zhan's voice could be heared but his sound was fainting.Until he fainted and his legs weren't supporting his weight anymore.

A while earlier
Ayuan ran inside crying.Lan zhan saw him and hugged him to calm him down
"Ayuan,child what has happened?where is your other father?"lan zhan asked him patiently.
"I was walking with father,grand father came at the entrance.Father let him inside garden but grandfather hit father badly on his face.Father covered my eyes quickly but i saw he hit my father.Then father told me to go inside.Papa,
Please help father!!his lips were bleeding!!"
From the start jiang yanli ,jiang cheng,jin zixuan ,lan xichen ,lan qiren were surrounding them and listening to Ayuan worried.
"Father is here!!!"jiang yanli warned jiang cheng.
Lan zhan rushed to the garden and others following behind him closely.Ayuan was taken care by maids.As lan zhan got nearer to garden,his heart was beating fast as he saw wei ying bend down , holding his heart ,his face paled with bloody lips and bruised cheeks .Wei ying was falling.He reached quickly and hold him.
"Wei ying!!wei ying!!"Lan zhan called worriedly but wei ying fainted.