Uncle Quiren

Wei ying got back toward ayuan and picked him up softely ,kissing him gentely on his cheeks.
"Father will always protect you"
Then he walked toward old man while hugging Ayuan.He got approached to old man checking him if he was hurt or not.The old man seemed simple as he was wearing simple traditional cloth.

" old man are you okey?they didn't get you hurt?
It is dangerous here,let's me escort you to where you are going."
The old man said "no need i can go by myself"
Wei ying got closer and walked along old man following him.
"My name is wei ying.what's your name old man?"
"Call me Quiren,don't call me old man"he let out his breath angirly.
"You are older than me i will call you uncle Quiren, where do you live? Let me come with you"wei ying followed him as he got interested in this old man's reaction it made him want to tease him more.

Qiren saw how persist wei ying was and ignoring his words so he let them follow him.
"Who is this child?"lan qiren asked curiously as he saw wei ying treating child so passionately.
"Oh ...his name is Ayuan .He is my child."
"You seem young to have a child"
"Isn't he cute?he is my life."
"Hmm"

Wei ying remembered someone responding like uncle qiren.(You now who is it guys?😁)
"Uncle Qiren what's your job ? What do you do?"
Wei ying asked curiously with his puppy eyes.
Uncle qiren found him somehow warm boy he didn't like trouble maker person and he guessed wei ying was top one for sure but he found him having light personality and happy boy.He was carring a pleasant air around him as he would smile brightly and make anyone happy around him.

"I have a florist shop ,taking care of them myself"uncle qiren answered walking steadily.
They talked until reaching a big florist shop near the park,actually most of the it wei ying was talking excitedly and lan quiren answering shortly.He wanted to say goodbye there at entrance when uncle quiren said
"Come inside"
"Huu..."wei ying stopped walking away and looked at uncle quiren to repeat it again.
"Come inside" lan quiren repeated and opened the door.

Wei ying followed him immediately and entered .He let Ayuan down gently as he was observing the plants curiously.The shop was full of variety of plants decorated beautifully all over the shop.He got approach to one of the flowers and smelled its perfume.It was so relaxing to be surrounded by these flowers and they were so many colours like a rainbow.Lan quiren saw that wei ying and ayuan was drown in these flowers and didn't notice him leaving them there to get to check on other flowers.

Ayuan was happily getting here and there and touching the plants cautiously afraid that they will break down if he touch it hardly.When he saw a plant that its head part was grown downward strange but beautiful , he said "father,see what i have found ,this flower is growing down ward"

Wei ying heared Ayuan calling him father. This was the first time ayuan called him father.He was so happy that didn't notice he was crying until Ayuan shook his leg ,worrying why his father was crying.Wei ying kneeled down to hug ayuan
"I am so happy you called me father,i was afraid you couldn't accept me" Ayuan hugged him back tightly wrapping his arms around wei ying's neck
"No father,i am so happy you are my father.i was afraid that you will leave and won't want me"

Ayuan said what he was afraid the most.
Wei ying patted gently his back "i will never leave you ,no one can separate us and i will always be your father"they stayed like that for a while and then Ayuan dragged him to show the flower.
"Wow..it is so starnge the way it's grow but it is so beautiful but there is a more beautiful flower here,the most beautiful one"wei ying said mischievously,his eyes shining.

He got closer slowly to Ayun.Ayuan saw the mischief look in his father's eye and understood his father wanted to catch him before his father could move ,he started running excitedly while laughing
" you can't catch me"Ayuan giggled.
Wei ying slowed down on purpose then he suddenly stopped clenched his heart dramatically
" uh my heary" when Ayuan heared that he stopped running and rushed toward wei ying .when he got close enough wei ying caught him saying"i win yes baby i winnnn!!you losed"
"You tricked me"ayuan pouted cutely.
"Time for punishment "
Then wei ying kissed ayuan over he kissed his hair ,his cheeks, his eyes making Ayuan giggle.
They were so lost in their moments laughing that they didn't noticed uncle Quiren standing behind them."uhm..."

They stopped laughing and looked back at him
"I have some flowers to prepare you are free to watch and sit."
"Can we come help you?"Ayuan said cutely .wei ying couldn't resist and kissed his cheek.Actually he was thingking the same .
"Yes i was thinking about helping you with ayuan if you don't have any problem with it?"wei ying titled his head looking with puppy eyes making uncle qiren unable to say no.He knew when he show his puppy eyes no one can say no.
"Huff...okey.come here both of you"lan quiren sighed as he was the person who hated noises and trouble.He don't remember his shop having this much noise ever before wei ying coming here.Every time his two nieces would visit him they wouldn't make a slightest noise and would talk a few word but wei ying was different he would laugh loudly,make noise as he wanted, not listening to his words, ignoring his indifferentness.But to be honest with himself he liked this change ,it was good that wei ying would bring laugh to anyone even himself who would always look like a stone and didn't show much emotion.Wei ying followed him closely with Ayuan and did the exact work uncle quiren was doing.
Sometimes,he would joke or deliberately put the dirt on Ayuan's cheek or messed up some part of the work, he would even tease uncle quiren and then started laughing wholeheartedly.Uncle quiren was watching both while smiling who could have not amile when seeing the absolute passion that wei ying was giving his child , laughing with him.When he looked back at the way he raised his nieces ,his smile faded and wei ying noticed the sadness in his eyes.