In short we all were stunned by the view. Either we entered in an alternate universe or they both are drunk to be this close..

We all somehow came to our sense and walked to the table and sat down one by one.

"Explain please." Kit asked pointing at Forth and Beam with confusion.

"What the fuck is going on.?" Pha asked this time."You guys look like.."

"Like what.?" Beam asked in a teasing tone wiggling his eyebrows..

"Boyfriends.." Park answered looking un amused by their teasing.

"Boyf.. ffriends..?"  I asked to be sure pointing at both of them.

"Boyfriends.." They both answered together before giving each other a small peck and Beam hid himself in Forth's shoulder shyly..

"Woohooo... Congratulations P'Beam." Ming cheered and Yo was clapping happily.. Park joined them too..

I looked at Pha and Kit and they were still processing the news I guess. To be honest I am shocked too because I have seen how Beam was trying and how Forth always finds ways to be insecure and pushes him..

"But how.. When.. I mean don't mind but you have always been an ass towards him and he was so hurt and suddenly you guys are boyfriend.. Elaborate please.." I asked and Pha and Kit nodded their heads agreeing..

"Ok ok.. We will tell you guys relax.. Actually it was just some misunderstanding between us and now I know the reality.. We both loved each other I was just pushing him away thinking he would get over me but he didn't leave me until I had fallen so deep that I couldn't push him away anymore.." Forth replied smiling looking at Beam.

"He was trying to save me thinking I would be better off him but nothing matters for me expect him.." Beam said.

                  ~ Flashback ~

"We can't be together Beam.. Ever..!!" He said.

"But why..?" Beam asked weakly this time. He was so exhausted from all the pain, screaming and sadness.

"Because you will hate me for the rest of your life Beam.. How could you forget what you said to your friends that day.. Jenny.. that was the name of that girl right.?" Beam knotted his eyebrows trying to remember what Forth was talking about.

"You said she didn't deserve to be by your side because she is so ugly.. that you are disgusted by her. You.. you said you hate ugly people.." Forth said looking at Beam who was looking so weak and tired.. "Look at me Beam.. I am ugly too." Forth said pointing to his face while tears rolled down on his cheeks.

"What.. what are you talking about.." Beam said confused.

"Yes I do love you.. I love you a lot but we can't be together Beam. I don't want you to hate me.. I don't want you to feel disgusted by me when you will get over me after sometime... I can't take that." Forth said and turned to go inside his room.

"Forth Jaturapoom.." Beam yelled wiping his tears from his face with the back of his hand. Now he understood what Forth is saying and why he is so insecure.

Forth stopped in his steps but didn't turn. Beam was looking at his back. He took a deep breath and yelled.. "You are the most beautiful person that I have ever known..."

Beam ran to Forth and hugged him from behind sobbing on his back weakly and Forth was not any different.

Pushing someone away whom you want to hold preciously in your arms is not something people would do but Forth was scared and he needed Beam to understand what he wants and how it will change him.