10. A Missing Beam

3rd Person P.O.V. ~ Pha and Kit looked at the empty seat between them again at Friday morning.

"He skipped again." Kit said.

"I don't get it. We talked to him yesterday, I thought he will be fine but.." Pha sighed.

"Let's go to him after this class. I'm sure he must be bawling his eyes out." Kit shook his head.

After the class ended they both went to Beam's dorm.

"Beam open the door. We know you are inside crying. Let us in." Kit yelled while smacking the door.

"Forget it, he is too stubborn. Thank god I took his second key yesterday. Beam I'm opening the door." Pha inserted the key in keyhole and opened the door. They both entered the room only to find It's empty.

"Pha.. Where is Beam.?" Kit looked at Pha with worried eyes.

It was 11 in the morning and Beam was nowhere to be found. He skipped his class and wasn't in his room too. They tried calling him but his mobile was switched off.

"Pha.. do something. I don't feel good about this. Where would he go.." Kit shook Pha who was thinking hard with his knotted eyebrows.

"I don't know Kit. Let's just check everywhere where beam could possibly be. Any bar, restaurant, cafe where he goes.. lets just check everywhere." Pha said gulping. He was worried too.

"I think we should start with Forth's Cafe maybe he is there." Kit suggested and Pha nodded.

"Just call Lam.. don't need to go there and waste time." Pha replied.

They both agreed and left Beam's dorm to find the missing Beam.

"Umm hello Lam.? yeah all good.. Is Beam there.? No.? okay.. No he just skipped his class today so I was trying to know maybe he is there. Ok bye." Kit talked to Lam while sitting in the car.

"He is not there." He told Pha while his eyes filled with tears.

"Don't worry Kit maybe he is just in a bar somewhere. We will find him okay." Pha assured Kit and he nodded.

**

Lam looked at his mobile after ending the call with Kit. He wasn't sure if Beam is skipping classes because of Forth or because of his any personal issues. Of course Forth was kind of rude to him but is Forth really that important to Beam..? He didn't know.

**

It was 8 pm now and Pha and Kit couldn't find Beam after searching for whole day at every possible place they thought Beam could be.

They both returned to Beam's dorm hoping he would be back but there was no one inside. Pha was fisting hard while gritting his teeth. He was scared, worried and angry.

"Pha what should we do.? Should we call uncle and aunty maybe he went home." Kit asked Pha with concern.

"No.. We know he won't go home. He likes to be alone when he is sad or upset. I just don't know where he would go. That asshole didn't want us to find him that's why he went somewhere we don't know. I am so going to smack him when I find him." Pha replied clenching his jaw.

"Pha." Kit whispered not to know what to say anymore.

"I am so going to kill that fucker Forth. What the hell does he think of himself.. It's all because of him that Beam is like this. I am going to beat the shit out of him." Pha stormed out of the room with anger.

"Pha.. wait where are you going.. Don't be like this listen to me.." Kit yelled while running to catch Pha who was so angry he could literally kill someone. He was going towards the cafe with long strides and Kit was running behind him telling him to calm down.